Attack near Presidential Palace

Im telling you, once the Westerners & their International Vassals (like the AU) withdraw, these terrorist big beards will be chilling in the Somalian Presidential Palace within a month like the Taliban did to the Western puppet Afghan govt. Artificially propped up states never last

reer

VIP
Im telling you, once the Westerners & their International Vassals (like the AU) withdraw, these terrorist big beards will be chilling in the Somalian Presidential Palace within a month like the Taliban did to the Western puppet Afghan govt. Artificially propped up states never last
hsm supporters will tell you that an army whose major achievement is paying salaries on time is gonna pacify the south.

For the most part warya. Keep pushing the envelope
I told you gazillions of time. Politics has no qabiil. You can criticise any Murusade politician 24/7. Unlike you who directly attacks people’s qabiil I only criticise Damuljadiid. Take this thread for an example. I never said anything about Abgaal but you somehow managed to attack my juffo Israfiil Abakar for no apparent reason other than protecting the former 1st lady.

It’s obvious Xawaadle were been targeted by certain individuals in the government πŸ˜‚

Jungle

VIP
I told you gazillions of time. Politics has no qabiil. You can criticise any Murusade politician 24/7. Unlike you who directly attacks people’s qabiil I only criticise Damuljadiid. Take this thread for an example. I never said anything about Abgaal but you somehow managed to attack my juffo Israfiil Abakar for no apparent reason other than protecting the former 1st lady.

It’s obvious Xawaadle were been targeted by certain individuals in the government πŸ˜‚
Well I genuinely didn't know the sub you named besides abakr good to know cheese wife is from your sub tho

Both you and xawaadle are part of the anti hiraab brigade like those above made up of Reer oyaaye, ilkΓ yar, afar qooble, sixir iyo jicib family, elaaywiiq/.5s hadal xoow taraa hee. Magaca damuljadiid aa lugu gambanaa lol

If we go by what the N&N is saying, this is active fighting between Mahad Salad and HSM. They say no honor between theives and it seems the few handouts from the international community is at play here.

Well I genuinely didn't know the sub you named besides abakr good to know cheese wife is from your sub tho

Both you and xawaadle are part of the anti hiraab brigade like those above made up of Reer oyaaye, ilkΓ yar, afar qooble, sixir iyo jicib family, elaaywiiq/.5s hadal xoow taraa hee. Magaca damuljadiid aa lugu gambanaa lol

πŸ˜‚ Murusade on social media are quite as usual. They are neither pro nor anti. You are free to believe that I’m anti-Hiiraab. I’m only against HSM just to let you know. There is no war between us on a clan level.

As and when al Shabab takes over Xamar, and not stopped by NATO, in no time, they can and shall take over the whole country incl. Hargeysa.

Trending

Latest posts