At times of tradegy in MN is the time for opportunist man to take advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They call for a press conference in a haste without any professional public relations courses. Talk about talking hackasses.

I was speaking to my people inside MN gov and I was told that high officials based in MN told my nigga "please exert any influence over these so called community leaders in MN to not just speak without consulting with a professionally trained spokesperson.

Here they are.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The first guy spoke like a profession. What are you talking about menace. They all spoke well and sent their condolences to the victims and their families.

As a Minnesotan I'm deeply saddened by this tragedy. We should stop importing these refugees who will turn against us. I send my deepest condolences to the victims and their families.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The first guy spoke like a profession. What are you talking about menace. They all spoke well and sent their condolences to the victims and their families.

As a Minnesotan I'm deeply saddened by this tragedy. We should stop importing these refugees who will turn against us. I send my deepest condolences to the victims and their families.

The first guy was Jaylani, the CAIR spokesperson and he is trained.

The other guy spoke alright but the other ones were all over the place shaking like a leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending