Aspiring New Somali Home Owners Soo Gaala!*Canadians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Do you own a property?

Than why are you speaking on it?

Telling people to not grow equity and instead rent is the best Xoolonimo I heard all day.

Where in my post did I say you shouldn't grow equity? I'm criticizing terrible municipal and provincial laws that impedes the process and benefit only a select few.

Your assumptions of me are not only not wrong, but show exactly the strength of your argument. Unlike you, I don't have my face all over the internet and actually prefer my anonymity.

But even if that were the case, that still doesn't make my argument any less true. The YoY numbers are what they are. Your logic is about as stupid as claiming someone who isn't a gold investor has no business talking about the merits of investing in gold. The irony is, these gold investors use these same line of reasoning to discredit giants like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett who laugh them off.

Maybe it's time to start investing in gold. These uninvested plebs don't understand the secret long-term trajectory of gold that only gold investors are privy to. :mjlol:

I own gold and trade equities consistently.

My assumptions of you are correct. You don't own a property and you don't trade on the market. It's that simple.

But if you want to talk about home ownership and bring me an article about a property with reserve fund fraud; what does that say about you?

People like you are pessimist. Every sentence you typed in this thread has a pessimist tone about it--That's where my assumptions come from you.

@Jubba_Man
You even put up an article about Prenup. See how pessimistic you are.lool

Why would a group of people who don't own homes or hold any equity, pay lawyer to administer a prenup?

Be positive brother and start investing in things that interest you. Stop being pessimistic all the time.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Get a house on riba, be paying it off for the rest of my life, then properly go to naar for it..........no thanks :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending