Ask the gaal anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
God asks us to evangelize. None of my siblings are Muslim anyways. :mjlol:

You just validated something for me!

So you're god asks you guys to evangelise/convert non Christian correct?

This meaning you hope to convert some SS users along with you're fellow Somali Christians?

I appreciate you're honest answer.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You just validated something for me!

So you're god asks you guys to evangelise/convert non Christian correct?

This meaning you hope to convert some SS users along with you're fellow Somali Christians?

I appreciate you're honest answer.
I would hope some do convert due to the holy spirit that resides within me. I love all of you and because of that I want you all to be Christian. Thing is I'm new in the Christian faith and I need to strengthen my faith before I evangelize others.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
Anyone Christian that God sends my way. I Don't discriminate on race unless They're Arab or Mexican (aka all of Latin America).
Not sure of children names. Perhaps biblical names since They're timely. Lately I've been thinking of Olivia for my girl's name since she will likely have olive skin.
olivias an english name not a biblical one

I apologize for what I did. Starfu'Allah on my part

Listen irrelevant one, you've been on this site less than 11 days, you're not
Even a blimp.

IMG_6615.GIF

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
I would hope some do convert due to the holy spirit that resides within me. I love all of you and because of that I want you all to be Christian. Thing is I'm new in the Christian faith and I need to strengthen my faith before I evangelize others.

You think we are sheep that can be easily led astray by whats between your our legs? :draketf:

Your trolling is weak yaa cadaan
:drakekidding:

Anyone Christian that God sends my way. I Don't discriminate on race unless They're Arab or Mexican (aka all of Latin America).
Not sure of children names. Perhaps biblical names since They're timely. Lately I've been thinking of Olivia for my girl's name since she will likely have olive skin.

lmao are you planning to adopt? why would she have olive skin when her mother is a somali african woman. supposedly.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
lmao are you planning to adopt? why would she have olive skin when her mother is a somali african woman. supposedly.
Do you not know what olive skin is? It's extremely tanned White skin. I'm light skinned Somali. If I have a child with a White guy (I say White because all my BFS have been white) then my baby will literally be White. No, not dark skinned white but white white. You should see mixed Somali babies. Our genes are weak and They're washed out in a single generation. Especially with light skinned Somalis. At least dark skinned Somalis have their darker skin to make their babies be a blend.

black

live and let die.
Do you not know what olive skin is? It's extremely tanned White skin. I'm light skinned Somali. If I have a child with a White guy (I say White because all my BFS have been white) then my baby will literally be White. No, not dark skinned white but white white. You should see mixed Somali babies. Our genes are weak and They're washed out in a single generation. Especially with light skinned Somalis. At least dark skinned Somalis have their darker skin to make their babies be a blend.

It's not always the case. There's a decent chance your child will come out looking like you. What will you do with it then? You should wait for designer babies to become a thing.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
It's not always the case. There's a decent chance your child will come out looking like you. What will you do with it then? You should wait for designer babies to become a thing.
I want my babies to look like me. Rd? I want a mini me named Olivia. Only difference is I want her skin to be olive toned to match her name. I also want her to have green eyes but I know that's not possible due to genetics :<

black

live and let die.
I want my babies to look like me. Rd? I want a mini me named Olivia. Only difference is I want her skin to be olive toned to match her name. I also want her to have green eyes but I know that's not possible due to genetics :<

What if she comes out dark skin I mean. Why birth another untermensch? You can design a superior blonde-haired blue-eyed aryan girl once designer babies become a thing. Why settle for the off-brand untermensch? :mjpls:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
What if she comes out dark skin I mean. Why birth another untermensch? You can design a superior blonde-haired blue-eyed aryan girl once designer babies become a thing. Why settle for the off-brand untermensch? :mjpls:
Why would my baby come out black? I've never dated a Black guy and I've never been attracted to dark chocolate guys. The darkest my babies could get is caramel statistically and realistically speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending