Ask me anything about the Somali government

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I'm a Somali muwaadin from Konfuur. Us konfuurs are doing our jobs improving our States and getting assistance from Villa Somalia sxb. And those guys up the north border are begging some arabs and amxars to give them assistance. I believe if Somalia and that state called Somaliland had better communications with each other. We wouldn't be seeing them getting finessed by some jokers. You feel me cuz? And us Konfuurs will kill those terrorists FYI.

LooooL and where do you think Somalia gets the money to do allot of things. As they don't control much excitement for like a few cities with virtually no tax collections and port and airport owned by Turkey.

You can't say anything about Somaliland going abroad for development when Somalia without funding from the world will collapse the next day. We've lived without international interest and built ourselves up with no help only since 2008 the world started noticing us as we were successful and still a marvel in self governance

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
LooooL and where do you think Somalia gets the money to do allot of things. As they don't control much excitement for like a few cities with virtually no tax collections and port and airport owned by Turkey.

You can't say anything about Somaliland going abroad for development when Somalia without funding from the world will collapse the next day. We've lived without international interest and built ourselves up with no help only since 2008 the world started noticing us as we were successful and still a marvel in self governance
You are doing a great job in the north but please restrain from talking boastful , do you genuinely belivie Somalilands institutions recive no forgein fundings. YAB NA’GAA AARAGNAY

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Since most of the federal government MPs aqalka hoose are selected based on how much bribe money they can pay what about parliament aqalka saare are they selected by the leaders of the federal states with the exception of the chair of aqalka saare who hails from somaliland?
Yes, they are selected by the regional leaders. Aqalka sare aka the senate has 54 senators, 3 from each of Somalia's pre 1991 regions. It has members such as Muse Sudi Yalaxow and Qeybdiid (who heads the constitutional committee). Those seats held for Somaliland are filled by any clan member from those regions who have a Somaliweyn view.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Do you think the pm will last and not be replaced?
I think he will last longer than previous prime ministers and will resign at his own volition because he harbors presidential ambitions. I think he will resign to focus on the next presidential election which he is sure to take part in.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Why doesn’t the FGS recognize Khatumo and Banadir as federal member states?

Banadir's future has not been decided as stated in the provisional constitution

Article 9. The Capital City of the Nation The capital city of the Federal Republic of Somalia is Mogadishu. The status of the capital city of Somalia shall be determined in the constitutional review process, and the two houses of the Somali Federal Parliament shall enact a special law with regards to this issue.

Khatumo was not a state but a grassroots movement. It failed to become a state due to infighting.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
You are doing a great job in the north but please restrain from talking boastful , do you genuinely belivie Somalilands institutions recive no forgein fundings. YAB NA’GAA AARAGNAY

They do the last ten years them greedy bastards been begging.

I hate the current people in the political scene, Somaliland has built a system with procedures but ineffective due to the corrupt individual that silence those that really wanna do good

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
@Cotton Eyed Joe wanna know if Morgan looking a mistress or lady friend. I’m just asking for a friend.
What do you think?

c5LXpOF.gif

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
They do the last ten years them greedy bastards been begging.

I hate the current people in the political scene, Somaliland has built a system with procedures but ineffective due to the corrupt individual that silence those that really wanna do good
allright good that you admit... and if you are seeking selfesteem there are other ways to go about , but dont say that a certain part of the country are better than anothet one when we are all sittning in the same boat, only a madman would think otherwise. Hehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts