Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Sacked at the end of the season

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Out now

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Jungle

VIP
What do you think? Ive seen enough and I do not trust the process. We wont get 4th and 5th/6th is not an improvement.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Not only him but Kroenke as well. Why can’t those rich Arabs buy the club? :farmajoyaab:

messed up part is 4th is achievable this year and we didn’t get any striker on top of letting Auba go.

What do you think? Ive seen enough and I do not trust the process. We wont get 4th and 5th/6th is not an improvement.
maxa ka hadlisa we were wallahi only 6 points of 4th and many games was lost due to referee bs(wolves,everton,etc all were poorly reffed games) last season as much we were shit early on we deserved a top 4 finish it was stolen

Last edited:
arteta is the real deal he has young squad dont be expecting to win everything now these ciyaal are gonna mature and compose themselves. before arteta ljungberg the team is full of players which dont care edu gasper removed all of them.

When i watch the games the players play their hardest with passion and desire to win ive never seen this for a while

Arteta accomplishments:
-Rebuilt the whole team( he had nacaas mustafi sokratis david luiz guendouzi bellerin kolasinac reiss nelson in his starting lineup most games when he first joined)
-Won two cups
-removed the deadwood and highly paid players
-Developed saka to be world class
-Esr and martinelli are soon up to be on sakas level
-Currently made arsenal ucl bound if injuries and covid dont occur and if the red cards stop

Only thing arteta has done wrong was sign willian

It's the players. Arteta is not a bad coach. The problem with this team is leadership within the team. Give captaincy to Ramasdale and problems are solved.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
He didnt sign him he is honestly getting outplayed because he loses the ball alot while saka is quick and smart always picks the right pass
Saka only got this abilities after developing for multiple seasons. He was not the better player at the beginning ( still isn’t but on par)

Arteta has never consistently played Pepe from the moment he arrived. He has kept him on the bench all this time even giving game time to worse players. Saka got time to develop and better his game which he needed as he is younger. Pepe only needed time to adjust to the league but he did not even get that.

Pepe is arguably the better player and he will see that once he leaves.

Saka only got this abilities after developing for multiple seasons. He was not the better player at the beginning ( still isn’t but on par)

Arteta has never consistently played Pepe from the moment he arrived. He has kept him on the bench all this time even giving game time to worse players. Saka got time to develop and better his game which he needed as he is younger. Pepe only needed time to adjust to the league but he did not even get that.

Pepe is arguably the better player and he will see that once he leaves.
pepe is the better everyone knows that but he has been woeful on the ball. On his day he can be the best player on the pitch but he hasnt performed up to that standards this season . U either play well or get dropped and saka took his position and ran with it to the point now he is one of the best rw apart from salah and mahrez. If u watch saka he has a higher ceiling and also a higher iq then pepe.

Nicolas pepe came at the wrong time played under two coaches during covid as much as i do sympathize with his situation saka is playing better at a younger age even tho experiencing the same things as pepe. Even saka played out of position pepe doesnt have an excuse if a academy player at the age of 18 is adapted to the league out of position

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
pepe is the better everyone knows that but he has been woeful on the ball. On his day he can be the best player on the pitch but he hasnt performed up to that standards this season . U either play well or get dropped and saka took his position and ran with it to the point now he is one of the best rw apart from salah and mahrez. If u watch saka he has a higher ceiling and also a higher iq then pepe.

Nicolas pepe came at the wrong time played under two coaches during covid as much as i do sympathize with his situation saka is playing better at a younger age even tho experiencing the same things as pepe. Even saka played out of position pepe doesnt have an excuse if a academy player at the age of 18 is adapted to the league out of position

Pepe did not get dropped because Saka was the better player, he got dropped because he has unresolved issues with Pepe. Saka would not be the same player if there was another manager other than Arteta. He gave him time to adjust and Saka has only blossomed last year. It took time.

Pepe is the better attacker, dribbler and is overall technically better. On 1 on 1 situations he is arguably better then Saka. Arsenal lacks this type of a treat but what does Arteta do? Benches our only player who can step up to this challenge. Pepe challenges defenders all the time and tries to dribble past them whenever he has the chance. He also carries the ball forward, he is all about attacking and getting the result. Thats why I like him, his straight forward playing style.

Pepe despite the woeful game time has improved his ball and even currently I would take him over Saka.

Pepe did not get dropped because Saka was the better player, he got dropped because he has unresolved issues with Pepe. Saka would not be the same player if there was another manager other than Arteta. He gave him time to adjust and Saka has only blossomed last year. It took time.

Pepe is the better attacker, dribbler and is overall technically better. On 1 on 1 situations he is arguably better then Saka. Arsenal lacks this type of a treat but what does Arteta do? Benches our only player who can step up to this challenge. Pepe challenges defenders all the time and tries to dribble past them whenever he has the chance. He also carries the ball forward, he is all about attacking and getting the result. Thats why I like him, his straight forward playing style.

Pepe despite the woeful game time has improved his ball and even currently I would take him over Saka.
Nothing changed apart from the artetas preference walaal i beg watch pepe he wastes the ball he dribbles instead of squaring in the box he isolates himself in the corner and expects he is going to pass 3 players he reminds me alot of rashford doesnt know when to cross. He may have the best abilities but he doesnt show it. Saka is a better a chance creator, playmaker, wallahi recently saka challenges every right back they are scared of him while pepe is just a skill merchant.

What does pepe do after passing one person?
= wallahi he tries to beat the next cmon he loses possesion so easily and is wasteful. Saka atleast has the brains when to cross when to pass make runs pepe cant do this.

I say let pepe start at the 9 similar to a jota role cause saka is better then pepe at rw right now

Edu and Arteta are doing a good job rebuilding this squad trust the process @Jungle

1_GettyImages-1335269987.jpg

The thing with Arteta is he's not a good tactician, the next step for Arsenal is to get a Manager who is capable at that, after the re-building phase is done and it's time to compete.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
U man don’t know ball arteta is top 3 managers in the prem after pep and Klopp and the guy who said arteta ain’t a tactician ur just blind brudda

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Pepe
Nothing changed apart from the artetas preference walaal i beg watch pepe he wastes the ball he dribbles instead of squaring in the box he isolates himself in the corner and expects he is going to pass 3 players he reminds me alot of rashford doesnt know when to cross. He may have the best abilities but he doesnt show it. Saka is a better a chance creator, playmaker, wallahi recently saka challenges every right back they are scared of him while pepe is just a skill merchant.

What does pepe do after passing one person?
= wallahi he tries to beat the next cmon he loses possesion so easily and is wasteful. Saka atleast has the brains when to cross when to pass make runs pepe cant do this.

I say let pepe start at the 9 similar to a jota role cause saka is better then pepe at rw right now
Pepe at 9 wallahi nketiah is better than him pepe has the first touch of a paedo dkm

Pepe

Pepe at 9 wallahi nketiah is better than him pepe has the first touch of a paedo dkm
i cant even lie its a desperate call laca is missing open shots and nketiah is a bum.

Pepe has a eye for goalplus he played at st for lille i dont see why he cant be experimented there

Trending