Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Lefty....
giphy.gif
Are you really left handed reiko ?

waa somali mindset, hala yaabin.
always go for what they think is considered cool.
ultimate sacnimo

didn't there parents force them to write Right handed, because i always thought it was harm to use your left hand as the dominate hand..

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
didn't there parents force them to write Right handed, because i always thought it was harm to use your left hand as the dominate hand..
My cousins wife used to prevent her 3 year old son from using his left hand in hargeisa. Eating with the left hand is like having a dog in your house in Somalia.

My cousins wife used to prevent her 3 year old son from using his left hand in hargeisa. Eating with the left hand is like having a dog in your house in Somalia.

yea, i have a cousin who was left handed, but later her parents encouraged her to start using her right hand.

I'm naturally left-handed, but because I was told that using the left hand was haram, I trained myself to use my right hand. Now I write with my right hand, but unconsciously use my left-hand for other stuff (i.e. washing dishes, applying makeup, etc).

Most people didn't know that I could write with both hands in elementary/middle school; that was my show-and-tell moment. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I'm naturally left-handed, but because I was told that using the left hand was haram, I trained myself to use my right hand. Now I write with my right hand, but unconsciously use my left-hand for other stuff (i.e. washing dishes, applying makeup, etc).

Most people didn't know that I could write with both hands in elementary/middle school; that was my show-and-tell moment. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
My parents didn’t have a problem with me writing with my left hand. They just it’s haram to eat with my left hand.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I wonder how many responses we would get if we try to estimate the size of the LGBT community on Somali spot. LGBT make up 10% of the human population irl.

There is an unnaturally disproportionate number of lefties on ss. What is the scientific explanation. :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts