Votes: 34 45.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bunch of lying niggas saying they're light sking

qxm9luC.png

Usheeg! Beesha dark skin is the most blessed of all

Self hate is a :deadosama:

I'm not being racist. It's just unusual to me because I've never seen anyone that dark skinned in my life. Maybe saying "she looks spray painted" is inconsiderate, but I'm not out to get the poor woman. She was probably insulted when she was younger because of that extreme skin tone. Pretty sad tbh.

This is the darkest woman I've ever seen

Apollo

VIP
All Somalis are dark as f*ck from a European perspective.

I cringe when I hear peanut butter colored people describing themselves as light skinned.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
All Somalis are dark as f*ck from a European perspective.

I cringe when I hear peanut butter colored people describing themselves as light skinned.

if they're caramel coloured and they call themselves light skinned it means they're talking from an african perspective, no? ignoring europeans entirely.

what they mean to say "i'm light skin in this pool of skin-tones you find on this continent". which is another way of saying "it gets much darker than me".

Apollo

VIP
if they're caramel coloured and they call themselves light skinned it means they're talking from an african perspective, no? ignoring europeans entirely.

what they mean to say "i'm light skin in this pool of skin-tones you find on this continent". which is another way of saying "it gets much darker than me".

Besides Africans, some Latinos, Indians, and native Oceanians, almost all people are much lighter than people from the Horn of Africa. So, in no way are caramel people 'light skin'.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Besides Africans, some Latinos, Indians, and native Oceanians, almost all people are much lighter than people from the Horn of Africa. So, in no way are caramel people 'light skin'.

i know fam. i'm just saying their perspective is not relative to people lighter than them but darker. it's entirely based on dark-skin people.

like they're saying they're on the lighter scale of dark skinned people pretty much.

Has anyone noticed how girls and boys in the same family vary in skin tone? Super dark brother right next to lightskinned sister is very common.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The fact that brown ass Benadiris are called 'white whites' in Somalia is really embarrassing. :faysalwtf:

no it's not, fam. it's completely understandable from THEIR perspective. cad cad doesn't mean whitest on earth. it simply means white in comparison to the general population.

i thought you'd be thrilled we don't value ourselves through any european lens and reject their connotations of words by and large.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending