Are White People Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Honestly I am so scared of white people they will kill you and then themselves. They are crazy people that don't value life. I try to stay away from them. I think there is something wrong with them internally.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
As a Muslim, I believe that white people are just like any other people. They have crazy people and friendly people. We are all humans from the same race. In every ethnicity, there are evil people.
Whites: Christopher Columbus, Alexander The Great (from FYORM), Stalin, Hitler, every evil slave owner, the Brits, etc.
Blacks: Ramses II (We Wuz enslaving the Jews), Idi Amin, Abu Raha, Siyaad Barre, SDF, Aidid, Uncle Ruckus, etc.
Asians: The Young Turks, Mao, Mahatma Gandhi (MOFO was racist as f***), The House of Saud, Arab slave owners, etc.
Native Americans/ Australian Abos: I am sorry, they're too innocent. They're better than us.:mjcry:

As you can see, everyone is dirty except for the angelic Aboriginals.

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
It pains me to say this but............... No

They are ,however, like somalis very prone to mental illness. I think somalis and whites are about equal in terms of mental instability.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
It pains me to say this but............... No

They are ,however, like somalis very prone to mental illness. I think somalis and whites are about equal in terms of mental instability.

Please don't insult Somalis like that we are miskeen.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Disgusting, there is no place for racism in 2017. Get that shit out of here. :camby:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
As a Muslim, I believe that white people are just like any other people. They have crazy people and friendly people. We are all humans from the same race. In every ethnicity, there are evil people.
Whites: Christopher Columbus, Alexander The Great (from FYORM), Stalin, Hitler, every evil slave owner, the Brits, etc.
Whites aren't the only people who owned slaves in history, although they were probably the most prolific buyers and sellers. Somalis are in that category too lol.
The entire human race is pretty much "evil", our capacity for wrongdoing is infinite :mjcry:

images-19.jpeg
I would only stay away from them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts