Are today Farah's excessively Feminine?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I went to local Target store today, and as i was cruising the aisle - i came upon a farah on in the section of facial spas and hair products. He was wearing a silky pajama pants with excessive fuuto size. But his face and manner of walking is very masculine. This male grooming phenomenon is not new. Back in 2000s the word metrosexual was born. I believe that is when the industry of Men grooming began, but then in 2010s Transexual Phenomenon took over. This is not the first farah i see in this section. The section is near the main lane leading to the deeper store where they have fruits and food. What is going On? On Tik Tok- i see Farah wearin Bonnet on their head like the African American men and women.

Are we in the last days of Qiyama?

1715307491492.png
1715307543785.png
1715307587025.png

1715307515130.png

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I saw this one somali man the other day get FOUNDATION tattooed on tiktok. Are we turning into lesbians because men r becoming feminine?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I saw this one somali man the other day get FOUNDATION tattooed on tiktok. Are we turning into lesbians because men r becoming feminine?

No huuno. The Xaliimo lesbianism is inborn.

The other day i was in a xalimmo live on tik tok- and one xaliimo kept on asking the other xaliimo to check her luqa-- and the farah on the live felt jealous and called them out. He said- Are u all lesbian? What is this luqa business? I am a man and none of u 3 women give me attention!

:damn:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
No huuno. The Xaliimo lesbianism is inborn.

The other day i was in a xalimmo live on tik tok- and one xaliimo kept on asking the other xaliimo to check her luqa-- and the farah on the live felt jealous and called them out. He said- Are u all lesbian? What is this luqa business? I am a man and none of u 3 women give me attention!

:damn:
@Yaraye your input is needed. Yes basra we r definitely experiencing a lesbian apocalypse.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I went to local Target store today, and as i was cruising the aisle - i came upon a farah on in the section of facial spas and hair products. He was wearing a silky pajama pants with excessive fuuto size. But his face and manner of walking is very masculine. This male grooming phenomenon is not new. Back in 2000s the word metrosexual was born. I believe that is when the industry of Men grooming began, but then in 2010s Transexual Phenomenon took over. This is not the first farah i see in this section. The section is near the main lane leading to the deeper store where they have fruits and food. What is going On? On Tik Tok- i see Farah wearin Bonnet on their head like the African American men and women.

View attachment 328311 View attachment 328313 View attachment 328314

View attachment 328312
I clocked this aswell times are changing even the men back home are little fruity from their body language and the way they stretch their words when they speak. :yacadiim:

Chillin

Farxiyo fiska’s body guard
It’s a sassy man apocalypse I caught a Somali guy with earring it disappointed me fr

NidarNidar

Punisher

View attachment 328311 View attachment 328313 View attachment 328314

View attachment 328312
This must be an American/Canadian thing, there is nothing wrong with taking care of yourself, I even use Effaclar to even out my skin tone, and I follow CGM hair guide, this is coming from a guy who used to use gym shampoo on his hair.

I clocked this aswell times are changing even the men back home are little fruity from their body language and the way they stretch their words when they speak. :yacadiim:
It's the internet, there was one fruity Somali uncle who lived down the road from us, he was very feminine but got married not sure how long they stayed together though, they moved out a year later.:diddyswag:

The average Testosterone is decreasing world wide it isn't just Somalis. This is all planned by the elites to turn is into weak cattle. All the microplastics, excessive blue light exposure, Seed oil consumption fatty foods are turning men feminine.

The average Testosterone is decreasing world wide it isn't just Somalis. This is all planned by the elites to turn is into weak cattle. All the microplastics, excessive blue light exposure, Seed oil consumption fatty foods are turning men feminine.
You get it.

Add ography and masturbation to the list, and you get weak effeminate males.