Are Somalis chronically online or is there another reason why anything Somali related tends to attract a lot of attention?

Tbh their beef in Amharic is pretty bad ofc no one sees that and it won't go viral in English speaking spaces. They don't air their dirty laundry but I assure you they have some

They call each other all manner of slaves, but in amharic and even then google translate doesn't capture the essence of it. But our cesspool is public and theirs isn't.

Last edited:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
How did that tweet attract 8 million views? The reposts & likes to views ratio does not add up. That means there's a lot of people actively using search terms like "Somali" to view tweets.

That's because a qoute tweet became viral

I wish Somali men were like Habesha/Oromo men. Kudos to you and your people, learn from our fatal mistake.
Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

Lol the ones I know are good Somali brothers, mashaaAllaah, Allahuma barik.
We ethiopians/oromos have our share of bad ones too, some wanna be ''ganga-sters'' *in my habesha fob voice *

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
How did that tweet attract 8 million views? The reposts & likes to views ratio does not add up. That means there's a lot of people actively using search terms like "Somali" to view tweets.

Autistic Somali males run 90% of Somali social media

The worst people are those guys who post about a political scandal in English on Twitter for purely clannish and factional reasons and are stupid enough to think that they are doing good. Remember that running girl that N&N trolls posted about because they thought it would expose HSM’s corruption but just embarrassed Somalis? No one who runs Somalia uses Twitter so idk why they thought posting about that would be a smart idea.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The worst people are those guys who post about a political scandal in English on Twitter for purely clannish and factional reasons and are stupid enough to think that they are doing good. Remember that running girl that N&N trolls posted about because they thought it would expose HSM’s corruption but just embarrassed Somalis? No one who runs Somalia uses Twitter so idk why they thought posting about that would be a smart idea.

Wexee ismoodaan inee ilbax yihiin if they use english instead of somali. All boils down to that.

Do oromos consider themselves to be habesha?

Some do, some don't. I have family members who identify as habesha and oromo, others who just identify as ethiopian-oromo, etc.

The term 'habesha' is almost like the term 'black' in the west, in that, some africans identify with it, others don't. 'Habesha' usually 1 of 3 meanings:

1) Any Ethiopian. Or the more prominent groups who look alike: amara, oromo, tigrayan, gurage, etc
2) Only the Ethiopian groups who speak a semitic language, are orthodox christians, etc.
3) Some use it as a collective term to refer to both ethiopians AND eritreans.

A lot of Ethiopians aren't Muslim and because of that they have an easier time assimilating in the west.

"and also defend their women."

Ethiopian gender wars are completely one sided. It's just Ethiopian women dunking on Ethiopian men.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they had their own version of Dark nn pop out because of this. What's makes it worse for their incels is that Ethiopians date out more often than somalis so these same chicks dunking on Ethiopian guys still date non Ethiopians.
they do.

I even see a dark NN 🇪🇷edition bubbling up
B63744D0-E83D-44CC-92B8-EAA699EDB1B8.jpeg

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
as the resident non-somali here, I'd say, based on living among somalis for some years; somalis tend to be more social and outgoing, extroverted, etc... while ethiopians for the most part, are more reserved, especially those from the north... so I think this may play a role in how/why somalis are very prominent, in good and bad ways
Its because you guys are busy quiet plotting about how to loot more somali lands and displacing the natives

Somali supremacists are absolutely incredible. You have to admire the delusion to look at the state of Somalis and think “we’re the best there is.” There is something romantic about believing in your own supremacy when every fact points to the literal opposite.
That is a sign of true supremacy, when it isn't based on anything objective or rational at all. You've transcended the need for any material or tangible pre-requisite for your supremacy. I call this 'Ultra-Laandheerism'. It is simply...a mind state.
Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

Trending

Latest posts