Are somali men too thirsty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A farax i know kept on asking this girl that refused him ten times. TEN times, like wtf man. These hoes aren't worth it like that. :drakelaugh:. We need to reel in these betas, before they sour the geeljire name.

This is very concerning. No means maybe/yes to this guy.

He will end up raping her.

The police should probably be alerted.

Have you seen how your white master prey on drunk white girls like lions on a wounded wilderbeast? :)

I should send you a feature length documentary of such happening, your white masters misbehave too :)

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I realize @AbdiJew and @Steamdevolopment are perfect for each other.
RZpXp.gif

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
There is no such thing as too thirsty. We have a neat mechanism in our culture and religion whereby we can get so thirsty that we can have 4 wives at a time. I admire this. OP you ought to be ashamed of yourself for this level of cuckery

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Thats just needy and obsessed I can understand asking a girl out twice But 10 times

:farmajoyaab:

A farax i know kept on asking this girl that refused him ten times. TEN times, like wtf man. These hoes aren't worth it like that. :drakelaugh:. We need to reel in these betas, before they sour the geeljire name.

They’re very thirsty :)
Soo thirsty then walk away
like it’s nothing
I’ve never seen people put in
So much effort to walk away
:bell:

That's just him. In my experience Somali guys take rejection seriously. They'll end up hating you and taking shit too far.

Why would you ever ask a woman out? this is pure amateurish beta cuckery, you never ask women anything, you simply lead them! and before you even do that you must examine her thoroughly for qualities that go far beyond her mere appearance.

From the very beginning the assumption is already that she likes you because your a person of high quality different from the sheeple, hence in the realm were you lead her instead of begging her for permissions, rejection is an impossibility.

Yes, I've encountered this irl and online. I have had random guys tryna hit me up online and they don't even know what I look like!

I could have a hunchback and be 30 year old man named Sharmake for all they know. Weird ass dudes tryna pull some e-shukansi :ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts