Are Somali guys the only ones who don't put white women on a peddle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Transparent @Insomnia and @Khathead in this thread
Bix+nood+_380dd181975d2e4301affe50cc7a5eb0.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I have found out that looks don't really mean nothing when you're looking for a wife rather her chastity, character she's pious & dresses modestly with a strong head that can muse & reflect on profound issues in general.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There is a degree of truth to this unfortunately
So self conscious & materialistic they look into their reflection they get hypnotised paralysed one chick saw her reflection in a puddle of water in the middle of the road the other day & almost lost her life kkkk you also seem like you like looking in the mirror somaha metrosexual male ka tahay ba waas:susp:

I'm not a fan of white women or
lightskin black women if we're talking just physical attraction. I like women with complexions in the Nilotic department.

I'm trying to find a Somali girl soo black she's almost blue, I know that they're an endangered group or maybe entirely extinct by now, but I'm hopeful.

Like this Oromo woman or darker.

:lawd:

Disclaimer: I'm in no way, shape, or form a member of any SJW movement nor is my attraction to dark women a part of some other indirect struggle or mental liberation. I JUST LOVE DARK WOMEN!

They are too pale but if hygiene is the problem, why do I see faaraxs chasing Ethiopians and Mexicans out here? It isn't like they are cleaner than cadaans.

Bohol

VIP
They are too pale but if hygiene is the problem, why do I see faaraxs chasing Ethiopians and Mexicans out here? It isn't like they are cleaner than cadaans.

Not sure about Mexicans but some Ethiopian women are known to shit and piss in the streets of Addis Ababa Lol, anybody that has been
there has seen it.

Meles Zenawi daughter and her friends pissing in the road

Semhal-Meles-Zenawi_edited-11.png

Not sure about Mexicans but some Ethiopian women are known to shit and piss in the streets of Addis Ababa Lol, anybody that has been
there has seen it.

Meles Zenawi daughter and her friends pissing in the road

Semhal-Meles-Zenawi_edited-11.png

The classic fake picture that is sent on every Ethiopian-Eritrean forum:comeon:, I am aware of all the tricks.:birdman:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Why marry a white woman when you can have sex with her easily? They're usually very promiscuous and liberal. the easier it is to get something the less you will want it.:manny: Gold is harder to get than Iron.

The only exception are the extremely attractive ones that create competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts