Are men morally obligated to protect stranger women?

Don’t lose your life over a phone fellas. But if a man was assaulting a woman I’d get involved and I’m a weak under 5’6 woman so for the life of me, I don’t understand how men can sit and watch that.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Id probably step in.

I was once waiting at a bus stop and almost swung on a homeless guy that was acting weird around this madow lady.

I was waiting for him to get more aggressive but he ended up walking away. I was fully prepared to break his jaw.

Id probably step in.

I was once waiting at a bus stop and almost swung on a homeless guy that was acting weird around this madow lady.

I was waiting for him to get more aggressive but he ended up walking away. I was fully prepared to break his jaw..
Assess the situation.

most men that attack women fear other men tbh and simply talking to the woman can be enough to deter the man.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Id probably step in.

I was waiting for him to get more aggressive but he ended up walking away. I was fully prepared to break his jaw..
Geesi.

You don't wrestle with a guy with a gun pointed at you when you have a way out, i.e., give the phone you damn TikTok fiend. Imagine trying to wrestle with a nigga at gunpoint for a phone, risking your life on high chance, potentially endangering people around that can get hit by accident for a damn phone? This is not a bravery story. This is a lesson in what not to do.

I am very capable of knocking niggas out but even I would give the phone away and try to peep if I recognize the nigga, lol. It would be a worse day, but at least I survived.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
For material goods I’d just call the cops but if she was getting SAed/harassed I’d step in

reer

VIP
Don’t lose your life over a phone fellas. But if a man was assaulting a woman I’d get involved and I’m a weak under 5’6 woman so for the life of me, I don’t understand how men can sit and watch that.
not worth the risk getting shot (or stabbed in uk). my mom wont benefit from me being her dead hero son.

Depends on the context , if im carrying a gun then yea . In America , with no protection hell no. Not worth risking death over a phone

Trending

Latest posts