Are Jinns behind the advent of modern technology?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was probably Jinns who have invented television, mobile phone, etc. based on a story of ibn Taymiyyah (RH) almost 700 years ago!

Shaykh of Islam ibn Taymiyyah said: ‘Some of the Shuyookh who used to keep contact with the Jinn informed him that the Jinn showed them something shining resembling water and glass, it would present an image inside of it for him, for whatever news they requested from him and whatever news he requested from them.’

This was something resembling water and glass, meaning like a television screen for example. Something shining, resembling water and glass. And the device was with him. So when he looked into it he could see what was desired from it. And he said that was also a means for him to relay information to them, meaning to the Jinn.

Also have a look at this video, which I found really interesting:

You religious extremists are too much wallahi :drakekidding:
I take it you agree with the general idea of what I'm proposing here (since you didn't refute any of it).

Does the accurate description of modern technological devices in a 700 year old book burn you on the inside?
:drakekidding:

Check Hamza Yusuf who quotes one of the great western academia admitting to using demons to further technological advancement, it's pretty interesting wallahi. I'll share the link when I find it

Edit: @Layth you already posted it... I couldn't see the link

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes if you check out the Masonic beliefs they clearly believe in the jinn as being the grand architect of the grand temple of Solomon. Prophet Solomon during his time were two angels harut & marut who come down with the book of magic as a test for mankind, during the time of the crusades they the knight templars of Solomon found the buried "treasure" which really was the books of magic, if you look into the Kabbalah which many celebrities & elite practise teaches one how to conjure up jinns.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
UB1eV.gif

Many hadith are fake and fabricated, matter of fact any hadith not supported by the Quran should be deemed null and void. Right there you get rid of 90% of problems the Muslim faces.

It was probably Jinns who have invented television, mobile phone, etc. based on a story of ibn Taymiyyah (RH) almost 700 years ago!

Shaykh of Islam ibn Taymiyyah said: ‘Some of the Shuyookh who used to keep contact with the Jinn informed him that the Jinn showed them something shining resembling water and glass, it would present an image inside of it for him, for whatever news they requested from him and whatever news he requested from them.’

This was something resembling water and glass, meaning like a television screen for example. Something shining, resembling water and glass. And the device was with him. So when he looked into it he could see what was desired from it. And he said that was also a means for him to relay information to them, meaning to the Jinn.

Also have a look at this video, which I found really interesting:

Did you ever get any contract with jinn ? I know the famous 13 century book of control them (I don't want to name it, small hint star)!!!!

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
>Explaining material objects with an unprovable immaterial phenomenon.
> Misinterpreted Arthur C. Clarkes famous line
> Correlation doesn't imply causation. Just because scientists of the past were into alchemy and magic, doesn't mean it had anything to do with their inventions.

RIjDtWf.gif

Many hadith are fake and fabricated, matter of fact any hadith not supported by the Quran should be deemed null and void. Right there you get rid of 90% of problems the Muslim faces.
It's not a hadith, where did you get that from?

And then they say "why u mock my religion?!"

:russ::pachah1::drakelaugh::mjlol:

IQ went from 70 to 50 nigga real quick!
What does it have to do with religion? A scholar of Islam shared an individual's experience 700 years ago. It's not a prophesy or anything.

Gaalohan wa imtixaan runnti. If Jinns are part of the unseen how can they be detected using scientific methods? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of being part of the unseen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts