arab youtuber who said somalis are slaves has apologized and admitted it was a mistake

@CaliTedesse

78uc.gif

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
He is probably the descendant of Turkish or Slavic slave masquerading as an Arab. Oh the irony!

The word Slave itself, is derived form the Slavic peoples of Eastern Europe. Hence you cannot even be a Slave if not descended from that ethnic group.
Akhi he is Pakistani

It is not derived from the Slavic peoples. Slav or slovo in Slavic languages means "letter", it is how the Slavs differentiated themselves from the Germanics, in Slavic language the word for German is "Nijemac/Nemec/Nemac which means, one who is dysarthric (who cannot speak) or illiterate. The language of the Germanics was not intelligble and understandable for Slavs, that is why they called the Germans Nemci, mutes.

Slava in Slavic languages can also mean fame and/or glory.

Sorry to break it to you but yes the word slave is derived from Slavic people. Do some research.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yo wallahi I just watched beginning of video what a bunch of xaar attacking Arabs and fueling Black victimization he wants to milk Black subscribers that dirty Paki rat. Yet @geeljire madaxweyne and his hatred for Arabs was quick to run and post it as Arab Youtuber. Why the f*ck would an Arab youtuber post such a video.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Turns out he is Pakistani and not even an Arab :heh: :heh: All you Somalians are showing is your infeirority complex towards Arab who donteven know you exist. Hop off their dicks abhin wase and leave them alone

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
He is probably the descendant of Turkish or Slavic slave masquerading as an Arab. Oh the irony!

The word Slave itself, is derived form the Slavic peoples of Eastern Europe. Hence you cannot even be a Slave if not descended from that ethnic group.
Nacyahay, atleast do some fact checking before coming on SSPOT to cry about the Arab boogeyman. The OP has been exposed as an Arabphobe as the guy he is talking about isnt even Arab but a Paki :heh:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Turns out he is Pakistani and not even an Arab :heh: :heh: All you Somalians are showing is your infeirority complex towards Arab who donteven know you exist. Hop off their dicks abhin wase and leave them alone
Nacyahay, atleast do some fact checking before coming on SSPOT to cry about the Arab boogeyman. The OP has been exposed as an Arabphobe as the guy he is talking about isnt even Arab but a Paki :heh:
0E900707-95BC-4A1B-92E5-83D4FC8070FB.jpeg
8F62FD0A-615D-4370-8A64-6A7A62249C01.jpeg

Dude, go and castrate yourself, khaniis. Talking about dicks all of a sudden.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

:mjlaugh:and now he offered an explanation and has left a disclaimer comment where he admitted he made a mistake and now "claims" he meant Somali bantus and not ethnic somalis
View attachment 105763

this all started on discord where the Somalis caught him out, he got scared and decided to leave a message on his youtube video
:trumpsmirk:long story short i dont think he will be messing with somalis again

View attachment 105783

I bet a lot of psychotic somali landheers flooded his social media to torture him