arab youtuber who said somalis are slaves has apologized and admitted it was a mistake

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I noticed it was the Egyptian that called him out while that sudanese guy laughed
the Sudanese are our fellow east African bros they get that kind of nonsense a lot so they feel our pain anyways we did threaten to shut down his youtube channel
before he started to cry :mjlol:

ps are you a girl or a guy

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
the Sudanese are our fellow east African bros they get that kind of nonsense a lot so they feel our pain anyways we did threaten to shut down his youtube channel
before he started to cry :mjlol:

ps are you a girl or a guy
I would’ve expect a so called East African bro to refrain from laughing at a racist joke like that sxb, I’m a guy :it0tdo8:

He is probably the descendant of Turkish or Slavic slave masquerading as an Arab. Oh the irony!

The word Slave itself, is derived form the Slavic peoples of Eastern Europe. Hence you cannot even be a Slave if not descended from that ethnic group.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
1*ILvFpmkEJ2nzOEIxhwgBqA.jpeg

who will defend our honor and history if we didn't have the somali keyboard battalion?:wow:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
He is probably the descendant of Turkish or Slavic slave masquerading as an Arab. Oh the irony!

The word Slave itself, is derived form the Slavic peoples of Eastern Europe. Hence you cannot even be a Slave if not descended from that ethnic group.

It is not derived from the Slavic peoples. Slav or slovo in Slavic languages means "letter", it is how the Slavs differentiated themselves from the Germanics, in Slavic language the word for German is "Nijemac/Nemec/Nemac which means, one who is dysarthric (who cannot speak) or illiterate. The language of the Germanics was not intelligble and understandable for Slavs, that is why they called the Germans Nemci, mutes.

Slava in Slavic languages can also mean fame and/or glory.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Who would even fare to attack the sharks of the internet?

They done chased this nigga like some fugitive nazi.

:heh:

:mjlaugh:and now he offered an explanation and has left a disclaimer comment where he admitted he made a mistake and now "claims" he meant Somali bantus and not ethnic somalis
View attachment 105763

this all started on discord where the Somalis caught him out, he got scared and decided to leave a message on his youtube video
:trumpsmirk:long story short i dont think he will be messing with somalis again

View attachment 105783

I'm sooooo happy he apologized. Now i might go back to subscribing to him.