Arab slaves think they're Arab!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
@Axmed Xaji i heard you made a thread that mentioned me yesterday,but i cant find it.you mind linking me?:gaasdrink:
No I don't recall a thread yesterday. I did make one when you first signed up and we argued about qabiil, but I didn't mention you. It was a question about whether atheists cared about qabil.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
No I don't recall a thread yesterday. I did make one when you first signed up and we argued about qabiil, but I didn't mention you. It was a question about whether atheists cared about qabil.
You mentioned the meeting of an extreem qabalist idiot atheist that you met that day which sadly can only be me.Now give that link!.:mahubowtf:

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
You mentioned the meeting of an extreem qabalist idiot atheist that you met that day which sadly can only be me.Now give that link!.:mahubowtf:
It's called Gaals of somalispot, does qabiil matter to you? I don't know how to link on this phone.

You conceded that you were a hateful qabiilist remember?

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
It's called Gaals of somalispot, does qabiil matter to you? I don't know how to link on this phone.

You conceded that you were a hateful qabiilist remember?
Yes,but i have a right to defend myself:mahubowtf: You better @ me next time you talk behind my back:samwelcome:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Somali parents need to teach their children to love and be proud of their Somali culture and heritage at a young age. My Somali friend's 12 year old sister is obsessed with all things Arab. She wears the middle eastern abaya, watches only Arab videos/vloggers, she only listens to Arabic music and refuses to listen to Somali music, she begs her home everyday if they could move to the Khaleej, watches Arab shows etc. He's very worried about it, but he's hoping its just a phase since she's only 12 years old. The problem is her mother didn't show her Somali culture. They travel to Dubai and Qatar every year, so that's the only culture she knows.
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Majority of Somalis identify as Somalis even back home. The only ones who identify as Arabs are the religious zealots and the ones who identify as madoows are confused sjws in the diaspora looking for acceptance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending