Apparently a Somali murdered innocent woman in London. “Graphic video”

Do Mustafa got our backs? you f-ing donut you act like it’s one of the five pillars to support Palestine f-big weirdo people like you make me sick
LOL Don't project your irrationality onto me, doqon.

There's NO reason why we can't sympathise with a nation of people that's been getting systematically wiped out since 1948, without putting Somali causes first when we do mobilise as a singular unit. They can coexist and that's my actual position, not "d!ckriding Arabs" or what have you.

Some of you act like being unfeeling towards suffering non-Somalis is on the same level as actually putting in the work to strengthen our community. It isn't. Right now, you're breeding unnecessary animosity towards a population facing genocide, with nothing to show for it, because who says that making Somalis feel more hostile towards ajnabis will guarantee we become a more tight-knit community by default?

If you were so rational, you'd understand that, and maybe proofread your statement before hitting send.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
LOL Don't project your irrationality onto me, doqon.

There's NO reason why we can't sympathise with a nation of people that's been getting systematically wiped out since 1948, without putting Somali causes first when we do mobilise as a singular unit. They can coexist and that's my actual position, not "d!ckriding Arabs" or what have you.

Some of you act like being unfeeling towards suffering non-Somalis is on the same level as actually putting in the work to strengthen our community. It isn't. Right now, you're breeding unnecessary animosity towards a population facing genocide, with nothing to show for it, because who says that making Somalis feel more hostile towards ajnabis will guarantee we become a more tight-knit community by default?

If you were so rational, you'd understand that, and maybe proofread your statement before hitting send.
She’s weird

You’re all wasting your breath trying to make a difference when you’re brown/black Muslim immigrant, it does not mean shit to them. It’s like talking to a brick wall.

Are we not Muslims?🤣how come the dawah crew is only active when it comes to other groups

They love to scream ''the ummah'' when they are in the hot seat
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Smile2Jannah actively hates somalis and supported the falseflag of johnny somali being somali, he deleted my comment and banned me off his channel for confronting him about it

Smile2Jannah actively hates somalis and supported the falseflag of johnny somali being somali, he deleted my comment and banned me off his channel for confronting him about it

I remember this. He was very disgustingly smug about it too. If he was Johnny Pakistani instead, he would have been crying about it. A lot of Muslims in the west are not our friends. Don't even take comments like "Wallahi, I love Somalis they are so funny" as a compliment. They mean you're a clown.

lol the suspect is named “Jamal Debella”, I can’t be the only one who gets angry when other HOA people get classed as Somalis by accident or on purpose, like they’re literally using our name as a cover, the surname hints at either an Ethiopian or Eritrean origin

lol the suspect is named “Jamal Debella”, I can’t be the only one who gets angry when other HOA people get classed as Somalis by accident or on purpose, like they’re literally using our name as a cover, the surname hints at either an Ethiopian or Eritrean origin
expect the mistake to continue as our community grow weaker and our enemy gets stronger.

It’s confirmed to have been an Ethiopin, doesn’t matter anyway the damage has been done and these accounts don’t care to make the distinction SMH they will continue to call this person Somali knowing they are Ethiopian

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
What the hell are you talking about
:gucciwhat::damedamn::russ::banderas::damnmusic::chrisfreshhah::comeon::hahaidiot:
south Asians “untouchable aura” I’m literally crying rn
:silanyolaugh::ayaanswag::heh::dead:
Sorry ion communicate in hieroglyphics. Yes its true, cadaans are afraid of south asians, these man rule london, Birmingham, bradford etc.

The old fart tweeted another post of the killing and wrote this time Ethiopian. What's interesting is I went on the comment section and hardly anyone was mocking Ethiopians other than talking about general immigration, but when they said "somalian" the hate we got was unparallel to anything I seen. We are actually despised in the uk and I need to get the f*ck away from here.

Our Internet presence is beyond cooked due to the incel/troll community's existence. Muslim and Black means we'll always deal with more racism and disinformation, but those guys have gone out of their way to piss of as many communities as possible. Meaning we receive hate from all angles instead of solidarity

The UK is turning incredible hostile towards Somalis, the british economy is in the shitter and the quality of life is laggin behind. UK Somalis that got EU passports should look into immigrating.