Anyone tried Adderall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I got a couple pills sitting in my drawer. A girl gave em me after long night of fucking and I has work next day

You know masturbating too much makes your erection dick soft .

Put down the lotion and stop writing fake fantasies.

You've never seen breasts in your life apart from sites

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
You know masturbating too much makes your erection dick soft .

Put down the lotion and stop writing fake fantasies.

You've never seen breasts in your life apart from sites

Lol its not believable to you because you not about that life

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Indeed an unemployed good for nothing human who writes his fantasies on the internet.

I think your projecting alot.

I am employed.

I have no need to write fantasies on the Internet because my life is exciting enough.

And lastly you're a miserable c*nt

i advise not taking the adderall,
its an amphetemine , it will get high as f*ck and make you f*ck for hours,
its not natural its on a different chillarity to amphetamines , the molecular structure is facing the opposite direction so the effects it has when it connects to your recptors is different.

im from australia and we have dexedrine another amphetemine lighter and easier to process in my opinion
again due to chillarity . but it got me so worked up..
even when dealing with just 30mg.

i used it as a study aid, helped with concentration but it got me so worked up and even horny so i needed an alternative.
tried qaad, and was dissaponted i have a high tolerance and it does nothing for me.
finally settled for modafinil and it works lie a charm..
and modafinil with cannabis would be perfect for recreational activities like a sex romp.

I'm wondering the same, I'm in engineering and this shit is getting to hard/I also need help for my ADD so I'm gonna try to get some addy before finals.

I'm wondering the same, I'm in engineering and this shit is getting to hard/I also need help for my ADD so I'm gonna try to get some addy before finals.
adderall is just an amphetamine from another chillarity i.e shape/direction of molecule.

ive tried the reverse chillarity of adderall called dexidrine its popular in Australia and prescribed for adhd.

but unfortunatley when i tried it i got jumpy, slightly high and horny as well..

after being married for a few years, you go down from having sex twice a day to 2wice a week.

when i was experimenting with Dexedrine 20 i wanted it everyday twice a day,started freaking my wife out , soooo distracting.

i would suggest modafinil 200mg will last for at least 8 hours and give you lazer focus as well as putting you in a good mood..

be careful not to abuse it though, it works so well, you might be tempted to overuse it and get psychologically Addicted.

i only use it one every 3 months..

by the way a warning do not mix modafinil with cannabis,
ive done that and turned into a sex crazed monster, i banged 2 chicks in one night and came 7 times ...

its fucked up...

trust me

if you feel normal than sorry mate you have ad/hd
i felt like i was on a rocket, and on top of the world

and i had a hard on that was so massive it hurt.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
adderall is just an amphetamine from another chillarity i.e shape/direction of molecule.

ive tried the reverse chillarity of adderall called dexidrine its popular in Australia and prescribed for adhd.

but unfortunatley when i tried it i got jumpy, slightly high and horny as well..

after being married for a few years, you go down from having sex twice a day to 2wice a week.

when i was experimenting with Dexedrine 20 i wanted it everyday twice a day,started freaking my wife out , soooo distracting.

i would suggest modafinil 200mg will last for at least 8 hours and give you lazer focus as well as putting you in a good mood..

be careful not to abuse it though, it works so well, you might be tempted to overuse it and get psychologically Addicted.

i only use it one every 3 months..

by the way a warning do not mix modafinil with cannabis,
ive done that and turned into a sex crazed monster, i banged 2 chicks in one night and came 7 times ...

its fucked up...

trust me
she didnt like more sex? thats weird. what happened did u divorce her?

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
nope she noticed i was different, from wanting it 2 times a week to 2 times a day
2 times a week? wew thats dead bedroom. but i can see she was prolly happy as she had lethal sperm in her malab every week(sperm is alive max 3 days in good environment) for years if she was trying to get pregnant.

anyway, im bit confused. how old is she? is it the norm for married women to stick 2 times in a week? if i was to marry i can see this would def be a deal breaker for me

2 times a week? wew thats dead bedroom. but i can see she was prolly happy as she had lethal sperm in her malab every week(sperm is alive max 3 days in good environment) for years if she was trying to get pregnant.

anyway, im bit confused. how old is she? is it the norm for married women to stick 2 times in a week? if i was to marry i can see this would def be a deal breaker for me

dude if you are i your mid 30's and married 2 times a week is actually pretty good,
most couples in their 40's have sex once a month on average,

Status
Not open for further replies.