Anyone seen the video of a somali boy getting his head shoved in the toilets?

My sister told me something stomach wrenching a Somali boy getting severely bullied at a school in Bristol (apparently not sure) It is thought one of the bullies is a somali. My sister saw the video and it was horrific. He looked no older than 14, so young and vulnerable. Not saying this is official but I was wondering if anyone has any more information or even seen the video?

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Tiktok live as a source, what happened to not believing everything on the internet without proper research. Next thing you know someone will be saying Rick Ross is as skinny as a ironing board while we all know this nikka fat as f*ck. Research people, research. Damn.

Tiktok live as a source, what happened to not believing everything on the internet without proper research. Next thing you know someone will be saying Rick Ross is as skinny as a ironing board while we all know this nikka fat as f*ck. Research people, research. Damn.

ive seen the vid its real

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My sister told me something stomach wrenching a Somali boy getting severely bullied at a school in Bristol (apparently not sure) It is thought one of the bullies is a somali. My sister saw the video and it was horrific. He looked no older than 14, so young and vulnerable. Not saying this is official but I was wondering if anyone has any more information or even seen the video?

Pinky huuno i think u need a hobby.

Te Amo Mama Mothers Day GIF by Hello All

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Harsh truth but he needs to beat their ass. You get bullied if you are weak, thats why your parents tell you to defend yourself. If he can’t do it physically, bir ha kudhufto raggaas.

No amount of raising awareness, spreading the video or emailing the school will help this kid.