Anyone else seeing the propaganda pushed out by extremist SL supporters today?

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
I asked you for one source about this made up piece of fiction, you know there are aren't any sources, so you try a terrible example of whataboutism. If you want evidence of the genocide by Somalia against the Isaaq, just say so. I can provide you dozens of articles by objective, well known global newspapers written at the time, that documented the genocide. I can also provide pictures & video of the genocide, as it was happening.

Here is the challenge again for you. Give me one objective, credible source from the Dilla "massacre" from around the time it happened. Just one.

tenor.gif

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
allow it they gonna deny that as usual

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
See my second to last post ^^^^
Sxb itโ€™s pointless man. You are talking to someone who probably just learn what they said just recently. You ask for proof they deflect. You show them facts and they just deflect again. The people of awdal only care for their people not Somalia. This whole unionist bs is being pushed by naive diasporans. Majority of samaroons only care about their clan eating and their land developing.

Muzaffer

Sxb itโ€™s pointless man. You are talking to someone who probably just learn what they said just recently. You ask for proof they deflect. You show them facts and they just deflect again. The people of awdal only care for their people not Somalia. This whole unionist bs is being pushed by naive diasporans. Majority of samaroons only care about their clan eating and their land developing.
yeah, you massacred them and you want them to be friends with you. what sick logic

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
yeah, you massacred them and you want them to be friends with you. what sick logic
Listen my friend..the massacred that happen was 99 division karbashing the SDA who were armed to the teeth thanks to barre. :mjlol:

samaroon are staunch landers. You think these folks would welcome any president if that was true.
D6473CBF-FB57-4BE2-AB19-B030B2190A95.jpeg

two armed groups who fought and one who brutally lost is what happen. Adiga I would worry about getting bombed by the KDF on the daily while ur abo farmaajo being a sitting duck in xamar. Get ur priorities together

reer

VIP
samaroon are somalilanders thet have been somalilanders for 3 decades the same number of years they spent in the forner somali republic. by 2030 someone born in 1990 is 40 years old. its been 1 generation (30 years) of secession and now the second generation has started.

Muzaffer

samaroon are somalilanders thet have been somalilanders for 3 decades the same number of years they spent in the forner somali republic. by 2030 someone born in 1990 is 40 years old. its been 1 generation (30 years) of secession and now the second generation has started.
they are still pro-unionist. they got massacre and the SL police force will arrest anyone who says ill about this so-called sovereign nation of Somaliland

reer

VIP
they are still pro-unionist. they got massacre and the SL police force will arrest anyone who says ill about this so-called sovereign nation of Somaliland
if their clan militias are unionist and overpower secessionist factions within their ranks and external clan militias. and their politicians refuse secessionism otherwise they are presumably secessionists and give legitimacy to somalilands claims of we are agoontii mama elizabeth.

This is a f**king wikimedia page. Everyone of the sources they list, either doesn't exist, doesn't mention the "massacre" or just references to another reference you then can't find.

Like I said, one objective source from the time that we can actually look at. That doesn't exist, because it never happened.

If that so we also deny any harm inflicted on somaliland by said barre regime
Here, a Washington Post article from 1990, reporting directly on the genocide against the Isaaq by Somalia, from July 1 1990

Washington Post

Here is a quote from it:

In Somalia, the Isaaq clan is the target of government genocide.

An aerial bombing campaign devastated large sections of the cities and productive areas in the north. Wells have been poisoned, villages have been burned and Isaaq civilians have been rounded up and executed by government troops. President Barre has also supplied weapons to Ethiopian refugees inside Somalia and to opposition Ethiopian groups to attack Isaaq civilians. Africa Watch estimates that 50,000 Somali citizens have been killed during the past year and a half, the majority being Isaaq civilians.

I can give you dozens more examples like the above, as well as pictures, videos and government letters documenting the genocide.

Produce one source like the above for Dilla and I'll believe it.

SNM did attempt not any massacre ,clan cleansing, revenge, nothing. Wallahi theres videos of SDA(pro Siad Barre) confirming that gadabursi were sent to Berbera to attack isaaq(Yall wanna make them seem as they were some miskeen drinking cano geel peacefully and were killed because they werent isaaq).

Last edited:
This thread provides videos, debunks fake websites, etc. Stop trying to push narrative of the massacre of miskeen individuals by the SNM. Instead of trying to prove an fake event by an editable website and weak sources, go learn what happened doqonyohow.

SNM did attempt not any massacre ,clan cleansing, revenge, nothing. Wallahi theres videos of SDA(pro Siad Barre) confirming that gadabursi were sent to Berbera to attack isaaq
It is well documented that Afweyne used the other clans around the Isaaq to try and speed up his plan for extermination. He started with arming the Ogaden and the WSLF in particular, but also the Ogaden refugees that had been resettled in Somaliland. Then it was the arming of the Dhulbahante and Gadabuursi militias, who were both eager to settle age old scores. These militias actually committed amongst the worse atrocities, worse than the Fa**ash itself.

The SNM were stopped from taking revenge/committing atrocities, because almost as soon as they recaptured the country, the elders from all the Somaliland communities got together and said all past crimes were forgiven and the people of Somaliland would be moving on.

This thread provides videos, debunks fake websites, etc. Stop trying to push narrative of the massacre of miskeen individuals by the SNM. Instead of trying to prove an fake event by an editable website and weak sources, go learn what happened doqonyohow.
Sheekh Cali Jowhar, the most respected Gadabuursi sheekh, and a founding father of Somaliland, himself rubbished any claims that any massacre happened.
He still to this day is beloved by the Gadabuursi. That would not be the case, if he denied an actual massacre that happened to his people.
It's completely made up.