Anybody else SUPER EMASCULATED, DEFEATED or and CASTRATED?

Do you feel like a defeated cuck?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 92.9%

• Total voters
1682526462577.png

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Anonymous poll. Every day I am feeling subjugated, dejected, emasculated, defeated, conquered, castrated, neutered and defanged.
The blood of the black man is the strongest of all the human races. It penetrates deep into bloodlines like the BBC penetrates deep into all women.
Is this apart of your kink?

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Iโ€™m basically a naked biotch :/ No life no skills just a bag of flesh.

Tellius aesthetic mogs.
Tell us your stats?
Sexual History
Current Occupation
Height
Weight
Looks out of 10
Mental Health

No joke i wanna see if its actually ovER for you. Obviously if you are comfortable with it

Tell us your stats?
Sexual History
Current Occupation
Height
Weight
Looks out of 10
Mental Health

No joke i wanna see if its actually ovER for you. Obviously if you are comfortable with it
I donโ€™t care about the prospect of being a presentable warm bodyโ€ฆ Thatโ€™s still emasculating and cucked :l It 100% nevER began for me, no CHOice but to give up and LDAR tbh

I donโ€™t care about the prospect of being a presentable warm bodyโ€ฆ Thatโ€™s still emasculating and cucked :l It 100% nevER began for me, no CHOice but to give up and LDAR tbh
This is disgusting take your humiliation fetish to Reddit, this is not a degenerate forum for your oppressed sexuality

Sol

?
Are you perhaps a pussywhipped """"nin""""?
Subjucated by another man to raise his kids?
Dejected because they will never call you aabo and literally call you by your first name and not even uncle?
emasculated because your """spouse""" keeps sayings its not time yet for kids?
defeated because you lost to above argument many times and sometimes even in your head
conquered by both the kids father and the man of the house (your spouse)?
castarated snippity snap??
neutrued conditioned to not even be sexually active a sort of mental neutring if you will?
defanged no clue go get some dentures?
Please clarify on the above points abaayo :trumpsmirk:

Are you perhaps a pussywhipped """"nin""""?
Subjucated by another man to raise his kids?
Dejected because they will never call you aabo and literally call you by your first name and not even uncle?
emasculated because your """spouse""" keeps sayings its not time yet for kids?
defeated because you lost to above argument many times and sometimes even in your head
conquered by both the kids father and the man of the house (your spouse)?
castarated snippity snap??
neutrued conditioned to not even be sexually active a sort of mental neutring if you will?
defanged no clue go get some dentures?
Please clarify on the above points abaayo :trumpsmirk:
Iโ€™m single atm but this is probably the best I can get in the future :francis:

Internet Nomad

VIP
We all are warm bodies, so why is it cucked and emasculating to fix yourself? Thats what humans have been doing since the beginning of time. It would be more cucked and emasculating to not fix yourself.

Barni

โš ๏ธ EPILEPTIC WARNING โš ๏ธ
I thought u were slowly getting out of that mindset.
:farmajoyaab:
Trust me not getting pussy isnโ€™t the end of the world, put that sex frustration into something meaningful i beg.

It's not women you need, there is something wrong with you mentally. I would suggest you pray more and get therapy. The internet has ruined your mind and I don't mean that to insult you.