Another Somali D1 basketball player

This is his brother Abdul bashir #1 3pm shooter in the country at the juco level

bros nice too averaging 18 ppg at juco level I expect him to go D1 next year

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
@Kisame another D1 prospect sky’s the limit bros a knockdown shooter scored 32 earlier this month expect a lot of offers this summer
Forgot about these brothers. I followed Abdul on twitter a few weeks ago. I hope they make it to the league inshallah.

Yo low-key I'm curious on what reer Minnesota has been doing in regards to helping young hoopers.

Do we got somali AAU teams in Minnesota? What about in other places like Ohio, Cali and Washington?

Forgot about these brothers. I followed Abdul on twitter a few weeks ago. I hope they make it to the league inshallah.

Yo low-key I'm curious on what reer Minnesota has been doing in regards to helping young hoopers.

Do we got somali AAU teams in Minnesota? What about in other places like Ohio, Cali and Washington?
I was reading about a Somali AAU team based in cedar Few years back but they haven’t produced anybody yet that went D1 there’s been like a half dozen Somali D1 players over the last few years from both America and Canada don’t know what they doin in Ohio but amirs from Columbus so they got somebody

Wow Allahuma Barik the Twins are balling out. They can lowkey make it to the League. They give off Jaden McDaniel type vibes.
A lengthy 3 & D type player is heavily needed in the league.

Wow Allahuma Barik the Twins are balling out. They can lowkey make it to the League. They give off Jaden McDaniel type vibes.
A lengthy 3 & D type player is heavily needed in the league.
Emoni bates should be the blueprint for Somali hoopers he’s balling while skinny

Did everyone on our team play pro or college ball???

I'm wondering how they found players.
These players are mainly from America with a couple from Canada I think only a few are pros the rest are just regular hoopers there was a interview where they talked to the coaches it’s on YouTube goatstalk channel

Kisame

Plotting world domination
These players are mainly from America with a couple from Canada I think only a few are pros the rest are just regular hoopers there was a interview where they talked to the coaches it’s on YouTube goatstalk channel

Regular hoopers????

So your saying if I show the coach my hoop mixtape after years of playing at my local rec center I can make the team?

Wtf

I thought we had some college niggas representing us

Regular hoopers????

So your saying if I show the coach my hoop mixtape after years of playing at my local rec center I can make the team?

Wtf

I thought we had some college niggas representing us
I’m not a 100 percent sure watch the interview they explain a lot

remember where in the middle of basketball season the best hoopers usually have team commitments this time of the year they can’t step out to go play for a national team

Somalis are better at basketball than football
IMG_0630.jpeg

Soccer you can get by without being explosive and super strong. Bball so demanding you need height explosiveness and strength. Lol it’s possible though specially in America many don’t play or watch soccer
There are Somalis in the diaspora from England and Sweden, although there are players like Taha Ali, and it is quite the opposite when you see Somalis who play basketball or martial arts, they have more talent and there is a higher possibility that they will be among the best.

Trending

Latest posts