Another of the Greatest leader of all times

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth."

The Lion of the Horn - Haile Selassie

download2.jpeg

"Enlightened leadership is spiritual if we understand spirituality not as some kind of religious dogma or ideology but as the domain of awareness where we experience values like truth, goodness, beauty, love and compassion, and also intuition, creativity, insight and focused attention."

"True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen."

Overlord of the Land of the Ancients. The hope of all in the Horn - Haile Selassie

Marlon-Brando-with-Haile-Selassie-www.cinematheia.com_.jpg

"Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph."

"A man who says “I have learned enough and will learn no further” should be considered as knowing nothing at all."

The shining star, the piercing illumination in the bleakest of hours - Haile Selassie

1572848447-haile_selassie.png

"In my deepest, darkest moments, what really got me through was a prayer. Sometimes my prayer was 'Help me.' Sometimes a prayer was 'Thank you.' What I've discovered is that intimate connection and communication with my creator will always get me through because I know my support, my help, is just a prayer away."

"A grateful heart is a beginning of greatness. It is an expression of humility. It is a foundation for the development of such virtues as prayer, faith, courage, contentment, happiness, love, and well-being."

"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe."

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it."

The Solomonic Emperor, Subduer of the Wicked and mean - Haile Selassie

HIM+smile+ya%2560ll.jpg

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
This is the that big the white bois for Somalia at the league of nations after his hard work finding the dervishes. To his dismay the British gave the Italians a free hand and they were occupied for more than a decade.

:dabcasar:the more you know.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Could you clarify that? I don't understand what you wrote.

Yea i misspelt it on my phone. I meant to say begged not big, and fighting not finding lol. I really need to proof read my posts before I send them.

In the league of nations (precursor to the UN) he started frontin, he said Somalia was a part of his empire. This was a surprise for the European colonialists since they knew it wasn't true.

You know the Dervish movement of Sayid Abdullah Muhamed Hassan? They fought his movement alongside the British. The funny thing was that the British didn't want to loose Italy to Germany (as an ally, this was near WW2) so they essentially gave the Italians a free hand in Ethiopia. They were betrayed after all all the help they gave to the British lmao.

See the Abyssianian Crisis of 1935 for some historical information.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssinia_Crisis

The Ethiopians worked against the Somalis, they worked with the colonialists and then brag about not being colonised. They have some audacity, they pretend like they weren't coons. They also refer to their colonisation as an 'occupation'.

Yea i misspelt it on my phone. I meant to say begged not big, and fighting not finding lol. I really need to proof read my posts before I send them.

In the league of nations (precursor to the UN) he started frontin, he said Somalia was a part of his empire. This was a surprise for the European colonialists since they knew it wasn't true.

You know the Dervish movement of Sayid Abdullah Muhamed Hassan? They fought his movement alongside the British. The funny thing was that the British didn't want to loose Italy to Germany (as an ally, this was near WW2) so they essentially gave the Italians a free hand in Ethiopia. They were betrayed after all all the help they gave to the British lmao.

See the Abyssianian Crisis of 1935 for some historical information.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssinia_Crisis

The Ethiopians worked against the Somalis, they worked with the colonialists and then brag about not being colonised. They have some audacity, they pretend like they weren't coons. They also refer to their colonisation as an 'occupation'.

Ah, thanks for clarifying 'bowe.

On 12 August, Ethiopia pleaded for the arms embargo to be lifted. On 16 August, France and the United Kingdom offered Italy large concessions in Ethiopia to try to avert war, but Italy rejected the offers. On 22 August, Britain reaffirmed its commitment to the arms embargo.

On 7 October in what would come to be known as the Riddel Inident, the League of Nations declared Italy to be the aggressor, and started the slow process of imposing sanctions on Italy. The sanctions were limited, however. They did not prohibit the provision of several vital materials, such as oil, and were not carried out by all members of the League.

The United States, generally indifferent to the League of Nations' weak sanctions, increased its exports to Italy, and the United Kingdom and France did not take any serious action against Italy, such as blocking Italian access to the Suez Canal.

Haha the habash got well and truly shafted. Their 'messiah's' begging fell on deaf, cold, European ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts