another new secessionist movement in Somalia.

@Som do you honestly think the IC will forever ignore the reality of SL remaining independent indefinitely. Anyone with a brain cell knows that midnimo is a mirage. Those of us who support independence are patient and don't think about recognition, only our enemies obsess about SL recognition ironically

Som

VIP
@Som do you honestly think the IC will forever ignore the reality of SL remaining independent indefinitely. Anyone with a brain cell knows that midnimo is a mirage. Those of us who support independence are patient and don't think about recognition, only our enemies obsess about SL recognition ironically
Dude, it's been 30 years. They can ignore Somaliland forever . Tell me one country that stayes unrecognized for 20 or 30+ years and then got recognition? There is None

alot were evicted from gedo in the 90s. lower juba they can try with jamaame bantus. their only chance is middle juba.

They still majority in narrow strip of land on eastern side of Juba riverbank in Gedo. They're minorities in small pockets around through out region.

@Som when Somalia recovers fully that's when SL at the latest will finally be recognised. Possibly earlier but more likely we have to wait for our neighbour to be fixed

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
@Som when Somalia recovers fully that's when SL at the latest will finally be recognised. Possibly earlier but more likely we have to wait for our neighbour to be fixed
Actually the opposite is true, the more Somalia recovers the harder the chance for ictiraf. The only way probably if Somalia grants it. Just by saying Islaanti Elizabeth drew a line for us which makes us country won’t work.

Actually the opposite is true, the more Somalia recovers the harder the chance for ictiraf. The only way probably if Somalia grants it. Just by saying Islaanti Elizabeth drew a line for us which makes us country won’t work.

But everyone including Somalia itself knows that reunification will never happen again so I can't believe that the world will forever accept the delusion that there is only one country. Italian Somalia itself is balkanized

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
But everyone including Somalia itself knows that reunification will never happen again so I can't believe that the world will forever accept the delusion that there is only one country. Italian Somalia itself is balkanized
Reunification probably will happen at some point but probably not anytime soon. Reer somaliland step up your game, put more pressure on the international community, cut all ties with Somalia cmon you can do this guys I’m rooting for yous
giphy.gif

Jungle

VIP
Gedo should join bay and bakool to make up a new federal state. Shabellaha hoose will be part of banaadir state in the near future.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Reunification probably will happen at some point but probably not anytime soon. Reer somaliland step up your game, put more pressure on the international community, cut all ties with Somalia cmon you can do this guys I’m rooting for yous
giphy.gif
Bixi should go to the ICJ and bring the case.