another new secessionist movement in Somalia.

it is called Maayland and it is made up of 6 regions instead of the three regions right now and it is for the people of Rahanweyn or D&M. they claim to be a different ethnicity than Somali.

they speak a a different language, i don't know if that is a bonus.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
My tuulo will be a nation, we will get be recognized TUULO LAND, inshallah one day we will be independent.

wallahi this is funny we are cursed to hate and divide each other :dead: :damn:

Last edited:
it is called Maayland and it is made up of 6 regions instead of the three regions right now and it is for the people of Rahanweyn or D&M. they claim to be a different ethnicity than Somali.

they speak a a different language, i don't know if that is a bonus.

what a joke. this new maayland is literally 95% controlled by alshabab

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
sooo are they gonna take the capital or
hope they get a better name because maay land ain't gonna work

Last edited:

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
wallahi Somalis are the joke of the world

Muzaffer

bro hahaha wallahi it makes me laugh and cry.

Somalis are weak they can't defend themselves and have no education and infrastructure and no economy to talk about and no military only a few militias with AK and RPG.

Muzaffer

What a joke. What are they going to do? Farm for Al-shabab?
sometimes I tell myself al Shabab is more honest than the Somalis politicians.

because al Shabab are straight forward people but the Somali politicians are snakes who destroy the nation while they claim that they love and care for Somalia

because al Shabab are straight forward people but the Somali politicians are snakes who destroy the nation while they claim that they love and care for Somalia
Its all because of the shit election system

retard. alshabab have killed countless moms and innocent somalis. i will take the most corrupt warlord over alshaydaan

do you mean Mogadishu?. they are some of them that claim that they majority in Mogadishu also.

if it is doesn't shows go to the open the next link a new tab and and add f to acebook.com
acebook.com/Cilmigaabad/posts/306986937505981

Last edited:
do you mean Mogadishu?. they are some of them that claim that they majority in Mogadishu also.
. (open the link in a new tab if it doesn't show the video
he is a member of parliament from South West state.
Majority in Mogadishu? I want what they are smoking. Xamar is a Hawiye City and will remain so.

Muzaffer

retard. alshabab have killed countless moms and innocent somalis. i will take the most corrupt warlord over alshaydaan
I mean that al-Shabab will tell you if we find you we will kill you because you are infidel. straight forward.

but Somali politicians are snakes.

Trending