Another cow says hijab sexualizes young girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, I should've addressed the issue with your silly argument, so I'll do it know. nobody mentioned fgm or rape you're using whataboutery to discredit what the op said, that's why I said you argue like a toddler

Thanks for clarifying your objections.

I was observing that the Muslim men who defend the hijab use feminist arguments like “women should be free to wear what they want” but they themselves will admit they don’t like feminism. When there are protests against fgm and marital rape, they are very quiet. So my point is why are these men so concerned about women’s rights all of a sudden? And why do they use feminist arguments that they themselves don’t agree with. It comes across as very disingenuous.

Thanks for clarifying your objections.

I was observing that the Muslim men who defend the hijab use feminist arguments like “women should be free to wear what they want” but they themselves will admit they don’t like feminism. When there are protests against fgm and marital rape, they are very quiet. So my point is why are these men so concerned about women’s rights all of a sudden? And why do they use feminist arguments that they themselves don’t agree with. It comes across as very disingenuous.
What men are you talking about the op is a woman you just assumed it was mostly men who are opposed to this furthermore you assumed that these men are against feminism

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
But these secular activists have no problem with young Jewish boys wearing kippas or Sikh boys wearing turban! :rolleyes:

This Nimko Ali is a somalilander apostate that wears vaginas, is against anything Islam and she falsifies the massacre of gadabursi civilians by SNM. She also lies about having family members killed in the Hargeysa carpet bombings.

This Nimko Ali is a somalilander apostate that wears vaginas, is against anything Islam and she falsifies the massacre of gadabursi civilians by SNM. She also lies about having family members killed in the Hargeysa carpet bombings.
I noticed that All Somali gaalo are huge liars

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
STOP lying waryaa any child once she goes to dugsi they wear hijab even in gobols and small tuulos
Maybe you went to terrorist controlled areas. In Mudug women dont wear indhoshareer much and women who do are looked upon with suspicion

DRACO

VIP
Don't politicise this you c*nt.

Maybe you went to terrorist controlled areas. In Mudug women dont wear indhoshareer much and women who do are looked upon with suspicion
Beenta iska dah mudug is the most religious place if a woman doesn't wear a full jilbaab she's gonna get looked at weirdly I know that because my sisters were there and they wore a normal hijab and everyone looked at them like they're heritics

The funny thing is that the hijab is defended under the umbrella of ‘feminism’ and ‘pro-choice’ but the people who defend it staunchly are usually men.

the same Men who are usually quiet when the topic is about fgm or rape but when it comes to the hijab they are getting themselves riled up, sending death threats and protesting. So much for this being about women’s rights more like a husbands right to force his children and wife into submission.

You violated the code of feminism by registering as a male.

:russ:

What does this have to do with this thread?

Just my reaction to reading your whining about people living their life as they please. Also, weren't you the one who posted how Somali guys look ugly compared to other Africans?

There are manners of speaking and subjects of choice where men carry themselves manly. Assailing women's dress code is not part of it.

Just my reaction to reading your whining about people living their life as they please. Also, weren't you the one who posted how Somali guys look ugly compared to other Africans?

There are manners of speaking and subjects of choice where men carry themselves manly. Assailing women's dress code is not part of it.

None of this matters. I’m logging off now you should do the same. You’re coming across as an internet stalker. That’s lower in the food chain than a real life stalker. Not a good look.

None of this matters. I’m logging off now you should do the same. You’re coming across as an internet stalker. That’s lower in the food chain than a real life stalker. Not a good look.

Which proves my point. What guy worries about a stalker? And remembering what a forum member said once, or you think they said on a subject is normal.

May be you are not Somali and that missing manly nomadic streak from you blinded me to your otherness.

Anyways, man up. You and others commenting on female attire kinda look unmanly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts