Anok Yai appreciation thread

Margot Robbie wishes she looked like this in the Barbie movie.

1715416055172.png

This is my supermodel of this generation, not Bella Hadid or Hailey Bieber, with all due respect to those two, I'm sure they're lovely.

1715416499967.png

Attachments

• 1715416368390.png
    1715416368390.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 25

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
We don't appreciate our "other side" enough. Nilotes and Nilo-Saharans are pretty dope even historically when you look at groups like the Kanem-Bornu or the Songhai and also realize, from the sense I get, that Nubia's, especially Upper Nubia's, story is largely a story of successive waves of Nilo-Saharan people conquering it like the steppe nomads of Eurasia conquering the Middle-East and South Asia since the Iron-Age.

Nubian was pretty much introduced through such a wave and there are those who believe even Islam was essentially brought in through this process by the Funj who were likely an NS speaking group originally. Egyptians and Arabians on the one side and these tall Boqors of the Sahara and Sahel on the other side. A nice genetic heritage we Horners and North-Sudanese have.

I will speak my truth and my opinion is facts.
The girl is at best 5.5/10
'Speak my truth' kulaha

What are you, some liberal, astrology-loving, Starbucks-drinking basic white chick from Long Beach, California?

Do yourself a favour and ask your GP if you can get your testosterone levels checked out since you like to compete with women so much :heh:

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
'Speak my truth' kulaha

What are you, some liberal, astrology-loving, Starbucks-drinking basic white chick from Long Beach, California?

Do yourself a favour and ask your GP if you can get your testosterone levels checked out since you like to compete with women so much :heh:
IMG_1263.jpeg

Latest posts