Amison to stay in Somalia thru 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
These Bantus won't leave Somalia have to kick them out and that can only happen if Somalia holds clan reconciliation talks, Somalia-Al Shabab talks and build up the National Army and take the country by force
We don't even know what is behind Al Shabab. How can we hold these talks?

Amisom are our African brothers helping us in times of our greatest needs. No Muslim country wants to return and send troops to Somalia because of what happened to the troops from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Turkey and United Arab Emirates in 1993. All these Muslim nations will never return back because they saw our beastiality. Lest we forget our African brethren, Amisom.

Amisom are our African brothers helping us in times of our greatest needs. No Muslim country wants to return and send troops to Somalia because of what happened to the troops from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Turkey and United Arab Emirates in 1993. All these Muslim nations will never return back because they saw our beastiality. Lest we forget our African brethren, Amisom.

Sending Amisom home is in the interest of our african brethren. We should they be shipped away from their homeland to die in Mogadishu.

Do you get paid to be this annoying?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm sorry eedo but I have to call you out.
:damedamn:
You have zero xishood and flirt with boys 1/4 your age online. Think of your husband.
:mugshotman:

Flirting with youngings makes me young huuno. I have to wear power bras to compete with Emily and co :(

Flirting with youngings makes me young huuno. I have to wear power bras to compete with Emily and co :(

tenor.gif

That's enough for me, see you guys tomorrow :faysalwtf:

Do you get paid to be this annoying?

embarrassing

What’s the alternative? Alshabaab will capture every state in Somalia and Mogadishu will become the new Raqqa. Give Somalis heavy weapons, they will use against one another, a fact. The reason Puntland and Somaliland aren’t willing to engage in a full-blown our war is the reality that that they will be forced to a deployment of Amisom troops be placed between them to keep the peace. That’s why neither of them wants to escalate the situation. The glimmer of hope, the return of some normality to the capital and the influx of Somali diasporas to Mogadishu would never have happened without Amisom. You guys live on Universe called pride and are incapable to see the facts. I, as a Somali, am thankful to my African brethren, Amisom their sacrifices to help Somalia and the Somali people.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
embarrassing

What’s the alternative? Alshabaab will capture every state in Somalia and Mogadishu will become the next Raqqa. Give Somalis heavy weapons, they will turn into one another, a fact. The reason Puntland and Somaliland aren’t willing to engage in a full-blown our war is the reality that that they will be forced to a deployment of Amisom troops be placed between them to keep the peace. That’s why neither of them wants to escalate the situation. The glimmer of hope, the return of some normality to the capital and the influx of Somali diasporas to Mogadishu would never have happened without Amisom. You guys live on Universe called pride and are incapable to see the facts. I, as a Somali, am thankful to my African brethren, Amisom their sacrifices to help Somalia and the Somali people.
I don't think they are doing a good job fighting al-shabab as if al-shabab is completely destroyed they wouldn't have a job in the future, these people are in somalia just to make money not to actually help somali people.

I don't think they are doing a good job fighting al-shabab as if al-shabab is completely destroyed they wouldn't have a job in the future, these people are in somalia just to make money not to actually help somali people.

MSGA

Sxb, they could never wipe out Alshabaab by themselves, they require the cooperation of all Somalis. Every qabiil that has grudges against the federal government or the maamul goboleedyada cooperates with Alshabaab and they know well how to exploit the clan lineages. It can’t happen without the full cooperation of all Somalis. They are assassinating Islamic scholars and senior officials in safer places like Puntland. Some elements within the populace are cooperating with them. But, they can create some sort of normalcy in the major cities.

@AussieHustler You may be overestimating AMISOM. For my clan's interests in Lower Juba I prefer no Kenyans. @MarehanBanker @Sheikh

nine

Sxb, would you prefer qabiilkaaga oo meel dirty, poverty ridden without proper infrastructure and lack of permanent peace xukumo, mise meel ay Somali wada xukunto, oo peaceful ah, investments pouring in, infrastructure being built and resemblence of prosperity emerging?

MSGA

Sxb, they could never wipe out Alshabaab by themselves, they require the cooperation of all Somalis. Every qabiil that has grudges against the federal government or the maamul goboleedyada cooperates with Alshabaab and they know well how to exploit the clan lineages. It can’t happen without the full cooperation of all Somalis. They are assassinating Islamic scholars and senior officials in safer places like Puntland. Some elements within the populace are cooperating with them. But, they can create some sort of normalcy in the major cities.

nine

Sxb, would you prefer qabiilkaaga oo meel dirty, poverty ridden without proper infrastructure and lack of permanent peace xukumo, mise meel ay Somali wada xukunto, oo peaceful ah, investments pouring in, infrastructure being built and resemblence of prosperity emerging?
We take on Shabab ourselves and we do that. Kenya has colonized Kismayo under the guise of "anti terrorism" when in reality they wanna get high off charcoal exports like crack. We can't do it with foreign intervention because we gonna lose our sovereignty to 3rd World countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts