Amison to stay in Somalia thru 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
u r willing to "talk to al Shabab"??? A terrorist group? I mean, r u that desperate?
What you fail to understand is that terrorists in Somalia are disenfranchised Somalis from small clans that just don't know how to express through political thought. Its wrong what they are doing but we need a dialogue with them.
My hope is that with clan reconciliation, it will stop Somalis going down that dark path and dialogue with Al Shabab will root out Somalis who were there by force or how non-extremist values

Watch from 5 minutes onwards, international orgs and most western governments could not care less about other countries. South Korea had to send miners and nurses to W. Germany to get funding from Deutsche Bank for their economic development plan that US ridiculed.

We can't stay subservient to the UN forever, breaking away from these orgs is the only way we can move forward.
Dude where are the Turkish trained soldiers? It been 10 months and you can't build an economy without security....

Alshabab is the government and alshabab is the people, the south is a lost cause they want to be ruled by alshabab let them.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Lol shabab is not majority foreign that is a myth too.
Not 0.5 or foreigners. Are you suggestion Hawiyes or H*utus as you Puntlanders like to call them? :cosbyhmm:

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Time to lift the arms embargo on the Somali govt. If the UN is unwilling we should purposely ignore it and buy from Turkey
Enough is enough :fittytousand:

There I fixed it for you;)
Don't buy from China, despite being the country that invented gun powder, their weapons are far from modern. The guns are like plastic toys and there missiles miss-fire more than fire. We might as well open up an arms company ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending