AMISOM(KDF) withdraws from Dhobley without notice.

Being educated in a field does make a person more credible. I understand that Ogaden don't really hold education to a high standard, after all Madobe is an illiterate.

Madoobe holds many degrees and taught at the university of Lafoole and Burco during the 70s and 80s. I don’t expect Shegato Bon pretending to be a Tuna to know the difference.

Madoobe holds many degrees and taught at the university of Lafoole and Burco during the 70s and 80s. I don’t expect Shegato Bon pretending to be a Tuna to know the difference.
Not to be disrespectful to mudane Axmed Madoobe but didn't he enter somalia in the 90s and fight for Al itiaxad Islamist militia ?

Not to be disrespectful to mudane Axmed Madoobe but didn't he enter somalia in the 90s and fight for Al itiaxad Islamist militia ?

he was born in Jilib, spent most of his childhood in Cadaado where his dad taught Quran and other Islamic studies. Moved back to Jubooyinka where he was governor for 10 years before establishing RKB/ Hisbul Islam then afterwards JL.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hehhhe Madoobe becoming weaker and weaker good luck to Defendung dhoobleey now next KDF will leave Afmadow, You shall lose the last two hamlets left to the Eelaay who hold Buale :russ:

Hehhhe Madoobe becoming weaker and weaker good luck to Defendung dhoobleey now next KDF will leave Afmadow, You shall lose the last two hamlets left to the Eelaay who hold Buale :russ:

Worry about the Ethiopian forces being crushed in Tigray region. Who will protect your Bon folks when the Amxaaro forces leave Garbahareey village surrounded by all sides from Shabab.

he was born in Jilib, spent most of his childhood in Cadaado where his dad taught Quran and other Islamic studies. Moved back to Jubooyinka where he was governor for 10 years before establishing RKB/ Hisbul Islam then afterwards JL.

He was born in qabridahar then lived in galkacyo. During 1977 he became refugee in luuq. Where he joined the itihad in luuq in the 90s and did attacks on the ethiopian military inside ethiopia. After al itihad got defeated he became head of rkb and started bombing innocent holiday goers in kenya lamu. The un wrote a report about him and his army terrorizing resorts. Later he joined the icu in mogadishu where they made him governor of kismayo after the capture of the city. After icu got defeated he was captured by the TPLF as he ran wounded towards kenya. He got released after 6 months and came back as a stooge for tplf and kenya.

zaffron

gumeysi diid
He was born in qabridahar then lived in galkacyo. During 1977 he became refugee in luuq. Where he joined the itihad in luuq in the 90s and did attacks on the ethiopian military inside ethiopia. After al itihad got defeated he became head of rkb and started bombing innocent holiday goers in kenya lamu. The un wrote a report about him and his army terrorizing resorts. Later he joined the icu in mogadishu where they made him governor of kismayo after the capture of the city. After icu got defeated he was captured by the TPLF as he ran wounded towards kenya. He got released after 6 months and came back as a stooge for tplf and kenya.
Damn I wonder what they did to him in prison... I know intelligence agencies usually rape men and record them to make them spies against their will, could they install a leader that way too or did they just pay him off?

Damn I wonder what they did to him in prison... I know intelligence agencies usually rape men and record them to make them spies against their will, could they install a leader that way too or did they just pay him off?

Whatever they did to him, it was enough for him to do a 180 degree turn. All of a sudden he was allied with the people he spent so long fighting. How do you become a loyal dog to your enemy so suddenly after they capture you?

Expect a Boon Mareexaar to lie about ones history. When was Ahmed ever Al Ihtihad like your Reer Garaad folks. He was more inclined to Hisbul Islam. Ahmed was always a moderate Islamist Nationalist never an extremist like your uncle Abu Muscab who bombs people based on their ideology.

Expect a Boon Mareexaar to lie about ones history. When was Ahmed ever Al Ihtihad like your Reer Garaad folks. He was more inclined to Hisbul Islam. Ahmed was always a moderate Islamist Nationalist never an extremist like your uncle Abu Muscab who bombs people based on their ideology.

Kkk war ileen you don't know your messiah's history. Are you really a b00n cagdheer? Madoobe was a member of itihad that's where he met his buddy janan. Come on now that's something everyone knows.

reer

VIP
icu appointed him lower juba governor. kismayo governor was bashir jarato reer dalal.