Alt-right wants to get rid of women's voting rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP

Because of this:

VDfpDa0.jpg

@AbdiJohnson you are in bed with fascists. These guys are the polar opposite of 'liberals'.

VixR

Veritas
Who is Yannis?

Secondly, I am not alt-right while AJ recently took on the label of alt-right.
Misled. In any case, the guy whose tweets are being used as propaganda against female votership in your post.

The alt-right label is irrelevant, you've spoken against female voting yourself so I don't get the function of calling out the alt-right for the same thing.

Apollo

VIP
Misled. In any case, the guy whose tweets are being used as propaganda against female votership in your post.

The alt-right label is irrelevant, you've spoken against female voting yourself so I don't get the function of calling out the alt-right for the same thing.

Only once did I jokingly say that they shouldn't be allowed to vote in Somalia, not the West.
I am not against women voting in the West.

Anyhow, the point is to show that the alt-right are nothing but fascists with a new label. @AbdiJohnson thinks it's cool and hip to call himself alt-right without understanding their fascist tendencies.

VixR

Veritas
Only once did I jokingly say that they shouldn't be allowed to vote in Somalia, not the West.
I am not against women voting in the West.

Anyhow, the point is to show that the alt-right are nothing but fascists with a new label. @AbdiJohnson thinks it's cool and hip to call himself alt-right without understanding their facist tendencies.
Jokingly :icon lol:
Lol @ I'm not against women voting in the West :icon lol:

Alt-right aside, you need to be honest with yourself. It's why u hold conflicting, hypocritical views that are lacking in uniformity.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Alt rightism and Liberalism are the polar opposite of each other. They don't go together.

Alt right people are neo-fascists.
He uses this clunky word-play to identify with a certain group while at the same time disassociating himself from the bad elements within that group. "I'm an alt-right liberal" "I'm a non-denominational Muslim":mjlol:

It's all just trolling sxb.

Apollo

VIP
He uses this clunky word-play to identify with a certain group while at the same time disassociating himself from the bad elements within that group. "I'm an alt-right liberal" "I'm a non-denominational Muslim":mjlol:

It's all just trolling sxb.

He dropped TTQQIAAP from LGBTTQQIAAP. Only the LGB now. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending