Ali Banat died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
R.I.P he seemed like a really good person

@AussieHustler when someone has just died of cancer and people wanna leave their respects it’s best not to use the occasion to make some grand statement about religion or qabil.

R.I.P he seemed like a really good person

@AussieHustler when someone has just died of cancer and people wanna leave their respects it’s best not to use the occasion to make some grand statement about religion or qabil.

Knowles

With due respect to the deceased, this is one of the few Occassions that one can make a home run against qabiilists, that this decent man (RIP) wouldn’t have worried about the plight of the suffering of Somalis if only they came to their senses and stop their destructive madness. I didn’t make any contemptuous or insulting remarks towards the deceased, but on his honour, let’s ask these qabiilists the abandonment of tribalism. That’s what he would have liked to hear before he died or in his grave right now because he cared about the suffering of Somalis. If they don’t like to hear, I will keep spewing it on every Occassion. Let’s agree to disagree.

yh this video when it came out really touched me. Look at his wealth and he gave it up when he saw it's useless in the afterlife

The next video is distressing so watch on your accord. He thought he was going to die but he didnt

AUN passing in the blessed month of ramadhan
I thought he died last year when I saw this video. I was confused and thought ppl were remembering his death.
AUN.

AUN

Interesting how people change when presented with death, however it's the notion that death is near which changes him.The question here is it really a test if you are in a situation of imminent death? Whereby test is the moral test.After all even hitler would become a saint if he knew he would die in x days and believed in the after life.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
AUN

Interesting how people change when presented with death, however it's the notion that death is near which changes him.The question here is it really a test if you are in a situation of imminent death? Whereby test is the moral test.After all even hitler would become a saint if he knew he would die in x days and believed in the after life.

Still Allah said Towbah or repentance is open until your last few breath.

Another thing to remember is he had cancer, that in itself is very painful test.

Still Allah said Towbah or repentance is open until your last few breath.

Another thing to remember is he had cancer, that in itself is very painful test.
True , but in the long term is it not beneficial.If I said Salaax you will die in X days with a really high percentage.You begin working for that relatively short time heavily , is that not Better then dying in a car crash or a slow death etc.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
True , but in the long term is it not beneficial.If I said Salaax you will die in X days with a really high percentage.You begin working for that relatively short time heavily , is that not Better then dying in a car crash or a slow death etc.
True
The sudden unexpected death is worst, the Prophet use to pray about Mawtal Al Ghaflah or Sudden death. The best death is the one you are sick and you can give your final words.

Ultimately All is up to Allah, Ali didn’t choose the cancer nor did he decide to change, Allah is the one who is behind all that happens.

How many people have sinned all their lives and then change in the later stages of their life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending