Alhamdulillah

Status
Not open for further replies.
As-salaamu alaykum dear brothers,

Allah SWT blessed me with helping me to quit fapping and watching adult videos about 3 months ago. I believe that a lot of this was based on diet changes that I made by coincidence around the same time.

So, I believe that my diet changes made a 180-degree difference in terms of my ability to quick fapping and watching videos. I had 99% eliminated my intake of processed sugar (cookies, cake, pie, etc.), and had 80-90% reduced my intake of starchy carbs (bread, pasta, rice, and other wheat- and flour-based items, as well as certain legumes). Well, yesterday, for the first time I had a large meal of pizza (obviously there is flour in the pizza dough). I didn't want to because I was afraid it might affect my libido, but I didn't have any other food and I was hungry. So, I had the same similar carb crash, where I get tired after eating so much carbs. And yesterday evening and this morning, I definitely had more sexual thoughts and desire than usual. And finally, I had quite a bit of wadi come out this morning, consisting of about two large excretions after two separate bathroom trips within an hour. (I had already had an excretion the day before around the time I ate the pizza, as well)

So, it might just be a coincidence, but what I conclude is that for me, diet really makes a huge difference in terms of being able to control my sexual desire and addiction. It's really night and day. Alhamdullilah Allah SWT has helped me to control it, and I have been very conscious of my diet in order to not fall back into haram. May Allah bless all of you and may He help you to quit these haram habits and help you to stay clean. May we help to rid the dunya of this evil and rely only on Allah for our pleasure. Jazak'Allahu kheir for reading.

As-salaamu alaykum dear brothers,

Allah SWT blessed me with helping me to quit fapping and watching adult videos about 3 months ago. I believe that a lot of this was based on diet changes that I made by coincidence around the same time.

So, I believe that my diet changes made a 180-degree difference in terms of my ability to quick fapping and watching videos. I had 99% eliminated my intake of processed sugar (cookies, cake, pie, etc.), and had 80-90% reduced my intake of starchy carbs (bread, pasta, rice, and other wheat- and flour-based items, as well as certain legumes). Well, yesterday, for the first time I had a large meal of pizza (obviously there is flour in the pizza dough). I didn't want to because I was afraid it might affect my libido, but I didn't have any other food and I was hungry. So, I had the same similar carb crash, where I get tired after eating so much carbs. And yesterday evening and this morning, I definitely had more sexual thoughts and desire than usual. And finally, I had quite a bit of wadi come out this morning, consisting of about two large excretions after two separate bathroom trips within an hour. (I had already had an excretion the day before around the time I ate the pizza, as well)

So, it might just be a coincidence, but what I conclude is that for me, diet really makes a huge difference in terms of being able to control my sexual desire and addiction. It's really night and day. Alhamdullilah Allah SWT has helped me to control it, and I have been very conscious of my diet in order to not fall back into haram. May Allah bless all of you and may He help you to quit these haram habits and help you to stay clean. May we help to rid the dunya of this evil and rely only on Allah for our pleasure. Jazak'Allahu kheir for reading.
Amiin brother. No fap is the way forward. Lets stop sexualising women. Inshallah.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
If you would be kind and link me the girl in your avatar, I would appreciate it!

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
#NoPiss is where it's at.

Trying to work on discipline? NoPiss takes way more. :whew:

Need more energy? You'll be bouncing off the walls. Women enjoy being around a man who is animated. :wow:

Want to find enlightenment? Do this challenge for 2 weeks straight and I guarantee you will see heaven. :rejoice:

#NoPiss2016

Status
Not open for further replies.