Al shabab attacks Ethiopian convoy

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Also the SNA is acting like a heavily armed force when there is little difference between them and AS in firepower. So sitting around when you're enemy is constantly moving is bad.
This is why I think that we need macawiisley forces to join the war against Shabaab. Macawisley are the only ones that can fight similarly to Shabaab.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
This is why I think that we need macawiisley forces to join the war against Shabaab. Macawisley are the only ones that can fight similarly to Shabaab.
The problem with Macawisley is that despite being amazingly good at taking back territory they have limits. They exclusively fight within their own clan lands, which is fair since they are liberating their land and if they neighbors aren't willing to do the same then why should they. They would be great shock troops made to hunt AS fleeing platoons of SNA.

Personally I'd like to see more of them but I don't know if they're is enough incentive once they liberate their own land. Air strikes on AS strongholds would be good, air superiority is in the hands of national allies.

Trending