Al Shabaab retake Cadaan laxey and burned it

When will your village in Jubbaland be free ya ahlul langaab :russ: Wallahi if you directly answer this question, I will say you are correct about everything even though you aren’t and will bend the knee. Simple codsi
without my protection Your laangaab dameerti in Aadan Yabaal would have joined your waceysle and Daauud in Walaaya Al shabaabiya between you 30km all ciidankii jabay are in cadale and adan yabaal waa qixi laheed 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230902-120137~2.jpg

without my protection Your laangaab dameerti in Aadan Yabaal would have joined your waceysle and Daauud in Walaaya Al shabaabiya between you 30km 🤣🤣

View attachment 291097
You spend hours drawing random diagrams on maps ya ahlul langaab odey insecure ka badatey. I showed you countless videos of Macawiisley in my goof this is just today with locals and Macawiisley in the town centre

just answer this one simple question and I will feed your fragile ego by telling you that 100% you’re correct. If you can’t answer, it is evident that you are taking out your ciil and cuqdad on Abgaal which everyone can tell by now to be honest

when will you village shared by 100 other sharanshuur in jubbaland be freed? Last I heard your people don’t even live there anymore. Marexaan completely clan cleansed you in the 90’s. How many of you are left anyways I thought you would be extinct what are you doing here you landless boon :russ: :russ:

You spend hours drawing random diagrams on maps ya ahlul langaab odey insecure ka badatey. I showed you countless videos of Macawiisley in my goof this is just today with locals and Macawiisley in the town centre

just answer this one simple question and I will feed your fragile ego by telling you that 100% you’re correct. If you can’t answer it is evident that you are much beneath me and taking out your ciil and cuqdad on Abgaal which everyone can tell by now to be honest

when will you village shared by 100 other sharanshuur in jubbaland be freed? Last I heard your people don’t even live there. Marexaan completely clan cleansed you in the 90’s. How many of you are left anyways I thought you would be extinct you landless boon :russ: :russ:

NOT according to your dameerti adeer with this khalid bin waliid mass promotions in Darunicma to safe Aadan yabaal. All the retreated gorgor and khalid bin waliid are now in adan yabaal.

All you cowards know is fighting against each other bc isku tabar aatihiin but one it comes to others you are pussy 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230902-121638.jpg

Screenshot_20230902-121638.jpg

Come here coward i will play for you this as reply kkkk

NOT according to your dameerti adeer with this khalid bin waliid mass promotions in Darunicma to safe Aadan yabaal. All the retreated gorgor and khalid bin waliid are now in adan yabaal.

All you cowards know is fighting against each other bc isku tabar aatihiin but one it comes to others you are pussy 🤣🤣
View attachment 291099

View attachment 291099
Come here coward i will play for you this as reply kkkk
I will not reply to you anymore until you tell me when your own land in Jubbaland will be freed from Shabaab. I always reply back to your bullshit however you always avoid this question because you feel ashamed of the places your forefather used to graze their animals. Wallahi I feel sorry for you this is another level of langaabnimo :mjcry:

I will not reply to you anymore until you tell me when your own land in Jubbaland will be freed from Shabaab. I always reply back to your bullshit however you always avoid this question because you feel ashamed of the places your forefather used to graze their animals. Wallahi I feel sorry for you this is another level of langaabnimo :mjcry:
i don't need to answer to your stupid Abgaal logic 🤣🤣
Im Samatalis wich equals Harti Abgaal imaging telling Harti Abgaal guy you are from Jilib since there r warsangali Abgaal who live with Tunni in there ?
After Samatalis im Reer Mataan who live from Qalaafe to Buuloburde after that om Warfaa mataan who are concentrated in Dhagaxjibis baladweyne, Camalow, Baardheere south of Baladweyne and moved from Gedo to Dollow Ethiopia. My cousins are Reer Iidle Mataan of Uleex Faarax, Cabdi Osman, Farah gubadley, ilko boqol who led USC and our current mp. Non Daarood clans in JL support Al Shabaab for protection and Cabdi Yusif in there are one of them bc they have no mp.

Im personally from lower Shabelle i was born in there not JL kkkk

My Family were simsaar and traders in the Gaaljecel side my dad owned truck to import gaaljecel livestock to Xamar

Last edited:
i don't need to answer to your stupid Abgaal logic 🤣🤣
Im Samatalis wich equals Harti Abgaal imaging telling Harti Abgaal guy you are from Jilib since there r warsangali Abgaal who live with Tunni in there ?
After Samatalis im Reer Mataan who live from Qalaafe to Buuloburde after that om Warfaa mataan who are concentrated in Dhagaxjibis baladweyne, Camalow, Baardheere south of Baladweyne and moved from Gedo to Dollow Ethiopia. My cousins are Reer Iidle Mataan of Uleex Faarax, Cabdi Osman, Farah gubadley, ilko boqol who led USC and our current mp. Non Daarood clans in JL support Al Shabaab for protection and Cabdi Yusif in there are one of them bc they have no mp.
How is it stupid logic? That’s where your folks are from no? Your relatives and distant cousins for generations lived there. it is under Al Shabaab yet you have the audacity to spread xaar over those whose lands are free. I would say the same to a warsengeli from Jubbaland if he is obsessed over free xawaadle in Hiraan but thankfully I don’t think there are emotional wreck amongst us because none of us are insecure about our clan.

A 5 year old can tell that you have no kalsooni so you make 5+ threads a day to try level yourself with Abgaal cismaan. Kulaha “I made Abgaal tv serious to expose you are not qaran”. You sound like a scorned jealous dh*lo mate not a good look. The day the little shitty village you hail from in Jl is free, is the day I will start talking to you like a free man :manny:

Also this thread is rubbish as per usual. AS attacked Cadaan laxeey but Macawiisley from nearby areas managed to defeat them but didn’t check for mines so one kid died aun.

C8AC6304-7890-4F8E-AF13-5FE959D5CDAC.jpeg

How is it stupid logic? That’s where your folks are from no? Your relatives and distant cousins for generations lived there. it is under Al Shabaab yet you have the audacity to spread xaar over those whose lands are free. I would say the same to a warsengeli from Jubbaland if he is obsessed over free xawaadle in Hiraan but thankfully I don’t think there are emotional wreck amongst us because none of us are insecure about our clan.

A 5 year old can tell that you have no kalsooni so you make 5+ threads a day to try level yourself with Abgaal cismaan. Kulaha “I made Abgaal tv serious to expose you are not qaran”. You sound like a scorned jealous dh*lo mate not a good look. The day the little shitty village you hail from in Jl is free, is the day I will start talking to you like a free man :manny:
Ths is why i dont like to give you a minute you cawaan dameerti who slaughters each other. Who defends jiinka wabiga from halgan to Baladweyne? One of them is my own jufo warfaaa mataan. Go first and learn about Hawadle subclans and their deegaan before you talk to me all you know is that "Cabdi Yuusuf are from JL" who liberated baladweyne from Siyaad barre? Listen cawaan Dameer, im Hawadle no more no less while you are hiding as cawaan dameerti harti under hawadle and amisom protection 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230902-131743.jpg

Screenshot_20230902-132451.jpg

Last edited:
Abgaal is most useless clan in Somalia by far. No bravery, no self made millionaires, no order in their lands, too much isbaaro. No positive qualities at all. Fuckin qasaaro

Meel ku qorta(Mark my words)

I have been telling these abgaal kids anything North of Nuurdugle is not safe From Al Shabaab and you see now.

Now let me tell you next Shabaab target will be the Area beteen Guulane and Nuurdugle.

Abgaal havent liberated shit. The came from guulane to Hawadle macawisley who librated for them the birder towns like Ceeldheere maalin and adan Yabaal. See Al Shabaab were in control of anything south of them.
Now if Guulane falls the harti Abgaal he says are different will run to mahaday amasom 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230902-140001.jpg

Screenshot_20230902-135606.jpg

Abgaals reached Hawadle macawisley in ceeldheere buraale fromm Cali Gaduud, Guulane while shabaab were controlling all of that
Screenshot_20230902-135809.jpg