Al Shabaab retake Cadaan laxey and burned it

This is the useless cawaan clan only Got Adan yabaal under our protection i love it macsokor the ungrateful dysfunctional dameero 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230902-094044.jpg

Screenshot_20230902-093839.jpg

Last edited:
Horta abgaal ayago dalka madax Ka ah maxa dhulkooda u xoreyn la’yihiin? Tan fulaynimo way dhaaftay.
XL should not help these dameers period Wa fulay, fulayna godob looma Galo

Cush

Cushite Arab
This is the useless cawaan clan only Got Adan yabaal under our protection i love it macsokor the ungrateful dysfunctional dameero 🤣🤣

View attachment 291074

View attachment 291075

See this is the argument of NN and this is how HAG try to fool Somaliweyn claiming HSM is good for this land he is retaking but there is no good logistics, under Farmajo's term he built the Gorgor forces and captured as far as Afgooye and Barawe

The difference is that land is still under our control, and we are using the Gorgor forces he created

bidenkulaha

GalYare
See this is the argument of NN and this is how HAG try to fool Somaliweyn claiming HSM is good for this land he is retaking but there is no good logistics, under Farmajo's term he built the Gorgor forces and captured as far as Afgooye and Barawe

The difference is that land is still under our control, and we are using the Gorgor forces he created
LOOOL

Kulaha Farmaajo captured afgoye and Barawe.

Farmaajo has never liberated single town except buurdhuubo in Gedo but after the failure of Abgaal front he may was right on not wasting our resources on weak clans that cant help the SNA like Abgaal. This only works for stronger cans like HG and Hawadle.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Farmaajo has never liberated single town except buurdhuubo in Gedo but after the failure of Abgaal front he may was right not wasting our resources on weak clans that cant help the SNA like Abgaal. This only works for stronger cans like HG and Hawadle.
one urur of a gorgor guuto managed to liberate xarardheere and hold it without any losses for the past 8 months. Shabaab few attempted attacks ended in disaster. Impressive tbh.

Xawadle liberated their area and don’t need sna to stay there forever. Freeing up a lot of SNA. Could only imagine how much worse situation we’d be in if Xawadle needed SNA covering every tuulo to continue holding it

Cush

Cushite Arab
Apegaal don't know how to fight habar gidir taught them, pre 1991 the niggas didn't even know how to hold a qori

one urur of a gorgor guuto managed to liberate xarardheere and hold it without any losses for the past 8 months. Shabaab few attempted attacks ended in disaster. Impressive tbh.

Xawadle liberated their area and don’t need sna to stay there forever. Freeing up a lot of SNA. Could only imagine how much worse situation we’d be in if Xawadle needed SNA covering every tuulo to continue holding it
Sxb you know vast majority of Abgaal are holding their villages and towns without SNA . Harti abgaal and all wacbudhan minus daud are 100% free and only macwiisley in their land. SNA was holding waceysle and daud towns and that’s because they have local support within them not because they can’t fight. If it was a matter of being incapable to fight, Wadajir and dharkenley would not have been the two districts in xamar that were never under shabaab thanks to axmed daaci and his men. First men to pull out of galgaduud frontline was harti abgaal because we realised we are dying for nothing as shabaab had local support.

90% of our land is like this with just Macawiisley. We will not be dragged down due to east galmudug+ those in runirgood town.

Unlike some clans we are too large to all have same ideology. Waceysle are much closer to Mursade and duduble and share their dhaqan in miyi whether good or bad.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Sxb you know vast majority of Abgaal are holding their villages and towns without SNA . Agoonyar, warsengeli all the Galmax living under Balcad, warsheihk etc. reer Adan yabaal, al kowthar etc. SNA was holding waceysle and daud towns and that’s because they have local support within them. If it was a matter of being incapable to fight, Wadajir and dharkenley would not have been the two districts in xamar that were never under shabaab thanks to axmed daaci and his men

90% of our land is like this with just Macawiisley. We will not be dragged down due to east galmudug+ daud in runirgood town.

Unlike some clans we are too large to all have same ideology. Waceysle are much closer to Mursade and duduble and share their dhaqan whether good or bad
I do applaud Harti Abgaal and most of wacbuudan

Abgaal is a Dowlad ku nool clan. End of story.
Without any goverment this is how you used to live. Trust me you don’t want to go back to the days Maxamed dheere did not allow you to leave buurane. Even the UN call me warsengeli whilst calling you hawadle

DF6B166D-EDA9-4081-AA19-52D110CA2B48.jpeg
Or even worse when muse sudi allowed you to live in medino in peace unarmed after hg osmaan caato whooped you all the way back to Beledweyne. Oh wait I forgot. your still abused where I kill your dc 11 times in a row and you ain’t do shit or when I don’t allow your men to leave your neighbourhood of nasteexo in big big 2023 :russ:

I do applaud Harti Abgaal and most of wacbuudan
Don't fall for this cluelss kid and his lies. They had 11 Amisom bases now 9 from Mahadaay to Ceelmacaan they are protected by Nissa and Haracad betwwen Balcad and Jowhar west of wabiga and Hawadle from Ceelcali Axmed to Calaag south of ceelbaraf 25 km inside east middle Shabelle, amisom controls Mahaday bridge. Their Jowhar airport is not Safe as its located west of wabiga hassan Sh couldn't use it ajd went back from the airport. The reason hassan sh is not with them on Xalfooley and Calaag bc we protect his ceelbaraf from south west he told them "xiligaan hadeey Xawaadle ka baxaan al shabaab aa qabsaheydo ceelbaraf hana caybeynaha" 🤣🤣🤣

This kid was yesterday posting his isbaarist in cadaan laxeey and today is under shabaab 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230902-112313.jpg

Last edited:
Don't fall for this cluelss kid and his lies. They had 11 Amisom bases now 9 from Mahadaay to Ceelmacaan they are protected by Nissa and Haracad betwwen Balcad and Jowhar west of wabiga and Hawadle from Ceelcali Axmed to Calaag south of ceelbaraf 25 km inside east middle Shabelle, amisom controls Mahaday bridge. Their Jowhar airort is not Safe as its located west of wabiga hassan Sh couldn't use it ajd went back from the airport. The reason hassan sh is not with them on Xalfooley and Calaag bc we protect his ceeobaraf from south west he told them "xiligaan hadeey Xawaadle ka baxaan al shabaab aa qabsaheydo ceelbaraf hana caybeynaha" 🤣🤣🤣

This kid was yesterday posting his isbaarist in cadaan laxeey and today is under shabaab 🤣🤣
View attachment 291093
When will your village in Jubbaland be free ya ahlul langaab :russ: Wallahi if you directly answer this question, I will say you are correct about everything even though you aren’t and will bend the knee. Simple codsi

Trending