Ajanabi - Somali React

The dad was correct. This whole “give your daughter to a foreigner because he’s Muslim” thing needs to stop. In Islam, marriage is based on compatibility which includes culture! If the father rejects his daughter to marry an ajnabi, he’s absolutely correct and has every right to refused based on culture.

We Somalis are conservative! We want to stick together so only a Somali is optional.

I’m not buying this whole BS racial agenda excuse. These people who are so obsessed with trying to marry our daughters interracially in the name of “racial tolerance” want to turn us into cucks.

VixR

Veritas
lol. I’m dying. If only their definition of sharf didn’t involve Ajnabis, and involved actual sharf. That son is cute though, that’s all I have to add, and the only good character.

The dad was correct. This whole “give your daughter to a foreigner because he’s Muslim” thing needs to stop. In Islam, marriage is based on compatibility which includes culture! If the father rejects his daughter to marry an ajnabi, he’s absolutely correct and has every right to refused based on culture.

We Somalis are conservative! We want to stick together so only a Somali is optional.

I’m not buying this whole BS racial agenda excuse. These people who are so obsessed with trying to marry our daughters interracially in the name of “racial tolerance” want to turn us into cucks.

Ayubi, your a changed man walaal. Welcome.

?????

Professional Attention Provider
Wait I’m confused how did she die? Did they drop a “who do yo I think gave you your kidney?” on us????

Trending

Latest posts