Aisha Bibi, Child Bride to the Taliban had nose chopped off and left to die in the mountains.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Aisha was born into an Afghan family in Afghanistan. She lost her mother at a young age. When she was twelve, her father promised her to a Taliban fighter as compensation in a practice called baad, for a murder committed by a member of Aisha's family. She was forced to marry this man at the age of fourteen.Her husband and his family abused her. At the age of eighteen, she fled the abuse, but she was caught by the police, jailed for five months, and returned to her father, who then returned her to her husband.[2] As revenge for her escape, Aisha's father-in-Law, husband and three other men of the family took Aisha to the mountains, cut off her nose and ears and left her to die. She crawled to her uncle's house but was refused help. She was finally offered asylum by her father and her grandfather who brought her to a U.S. military base.

Subhanallah!

1675780590219.jpeg

after facial reconstruction surgery
1675780662212.jpeg

Yaraye

VIP
I blame her family. They should have helped when she ran away. But the most stupidest thing was to give her back. Why tf would you give your daughter back when she has ran away? you know they would take some form of revenge.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a world in women have no education, respect, finances and the list goes on. This is what happens in such a world. Women become the underclass, the slave class.

Never see women from those cultures come to the west and bad mouth their men but our blm xalimos who are the least oppresed women in the whole world is on a caalal tourney.

Never see women from those cultures come to the west and bad mouth their men but our blm xalimos who are the least oppresed women in the whole world is on a caalal tourney.
So you see a horrific scenario like this and still your first reaction is to attack women, albeit Somali women? So what’s your rational, it’s not fair because we don’t chop of your noses, but you still complain. Somali women should be grateful that you don’t maim and kill us?

What an ‘f’ ed up misogynist you are.

Aisha was born into an Afghan family in Afghanistan. She lost her mother at a young age. When she was twelve, her father promised her to a Taliban fighter as compensation in a practice called baad, for a murder committed by a member of Aisha's family. She was forced to marry this man at the age of fourteen.Her husband and his family abused her. At the age of eighteen, she fled the abuse, but she was caught by the police, jailed for five months, and returned to her father, who then returned her to her husband.[2] As revenge for her escape, Aisha's father-in-Law, husband and three other men of the family took Aisha to the mountains, cut off her nose and ears and left her to die. She crawled to her uncle's house but was refused help. She was finally offered asylum by her father and her grandfather who brought her to a U.S. military base.

Subhanallah!

View attachment 252868
after facial reconstruction surgery
View attachment 252869
So US invaded and bombed Afghanistan villages for 20 years to save afghani women rights ?
Same shit happens in the west not every womans nose is chopped in afghanistan.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
So US invaded and bombed Afghanistan villages for 20 years to save afghani women rights ?
Same shit happens in the west not every womans nose is chopped in afghanistan.
Where did I say that you ugly ass rat? They should chop your fucking fingers off, always typing nonsense.

So you see a horrific scenario like this and still your first reaction is to attack women, albeit Somali women? So what’s your rational, it’s not fair because we don’t chop of your noses, but you still complain. Somali women should be grateful that you don’t maim and kill us?

What an ‘f’ ed up misogynist you are.
Im fully aware how those cultures treat their women hence id never allow them too marry into my family i done my part. Once again i said BLM Xalimo why u taking offence? I asked a genuine question how come those women are not into self-flagellation when they are real victims unlike blm xalimos.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Have you noticed people with the most misogynistic cultures always have their countries a mess?

Have you noticed people with the most misogynistic cultures always have their countries a mess?
Depends what u define as misogynistic ”culture” but i suppose since you use that buzzword qatar saudi uae turkey all fit that umbrella? bad argument. Afghanistan is fucked up they been fighting for soviet union then tribe wars then europeans n america.

politics is not a maqaayad where you order to your tastes. afghanistan chose the taliban over america.
So if she had an only fans account they will call her progressive and liberated woman.

Domestic violence in the west is far more worse than afghanistan.

Afghanistan has been through invasion after invasion yet they expect them to be a normal functioning country.

The taliban was created by the west to fight USSR.

The only reason why US left Afghanistan is because they had a bigger fish to fry and that is Russia.

That is not culture just opportunity simple bc off oil wealth your old enough, those gulfs got too much lacag so obv their women will have all those modern infrastracture compared to a destroyed afghanistan.
I know but those amenities for women and the opportunities they have wouldn’t have been there if there wasn’t a desire to actually start treating them better and including them in their society as fully functioning people with rights.