Airport Head refuses to relenquish position, Tribalist Farmajo agrees due to same clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going back to Booli Qaran days folks. This man wants to rebuild his
uncle Barre's dream project but God willing Patriots will stop his diabolical
plan.

Farmaajo is a very bad public speaker and doesn't have an iota of Barre's charisma. Coupled with the terrible state of the army, he can't even dream of it.

Farmaajo is better suited in an office. He seems book smart but someone that needs to be led (i.e an office manager)

Farmaajo is a very bad public speaker and doesn't have an iota of Barre's charisma. Coupled with the terrible state of the army, he can't even dream of it.

Farmaajo is better suited in an office. He seems book smart but someone that needs to be led (i.e an office manager)

True he's socially awkward and not fit to lead. My sources tell me the PM is doing all the
heavy lifting. He's all talk and no action.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
He's the only one not under any spell. The rest of the news networks are
biased and fake news who don't report on the truth.
The fact that you take him seriously is strange. The guy is a dameer and I'm not saying that because he is Hawiye. He's not someone you should take seriously.

The fact that you take him seriously is strange. The guy is a dameer and I'm not saying that because he is Hawiye. He's not someone you should take seriously.

I don't, I know he's a troll lakiin dee he's anti-farmajo you know so he's good in my book for now. :lolbron:

You have to work with what you have. :manny::stevej:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We're going back to Booli Qaran days folks. This man wants to rebuild his
uncle Barre's dream project but God willing Patriots will stop his diabolical
plan.

full

Warsame Ali

[ S. N . F ]
Somalia needs dictator. Doesn't need civilian leader.
I preffer Yuulka. He is the most dangerous man, and Hawiye they fear from Abdi weli Sheikh Ahmed (Yuulka).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending