Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
14448885_10153765382880248_84908321189993578_n.jpg

Flights to hargeisa begin on 10th Oct
@merka @waraabe @UncleMenace
:denzelnigga:

I hope they learned their mistakes from Djibouti Airlines.

I was on a flight from Hargeisa to Djibouti back in 2006 and they actually booked more passengers then there were seats on the plane.

Wallahi I'm not lying. I was literally standing during the entire plane ride. :snoop:

I was on a flight from Hargeisa to Djibouti back in 2006 and they actually booked more passengers then there were seats on the plane.

Wallahi I'm not lying. I was literally standing during the entire plane ride. :snoop:

At least they let you on. I've heard stories of people turning up for flights they have already paid for being told "Sorry, it's full, you can get the next one."

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

:chrisfreshhah:
This one time I was travelling from Djibouti to Hargeisa with an old russian plane, the screws that hold the chair were missing so once we lift off the chair moved back and forth scary shit:browtf: But this is new plane, I made a thread while back when it was launch
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/a...ing-737-after-it-went-bankrupt-in-2002.12871/

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

Most airlines actually do that tho. It's because there's always someone that doesn't show up.

:chrisfreshhah: I was on a transit to Djibouti in 2005 but didn't have such problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.