Agreement has been reached papers signed we are now waiting for an announcement

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
- Deni still tried to change 17th September agreement by cutting the two election seat to one per regional state but failed due to a vote

- Madoobe got to name Garboharey DC a sort of pity point he can go back to his Kenyan handlers with

- SL was agreed their vote will take place in Xamar, that is all of SL including Warsans and Dhulbahante so now Deni has no power over their FGS MPs

- A election committee will be named and date announced any time

- Security will be SNA in conjunction with FMS darawiish and AMISOM

Wa bilahi tawfiq

- Deni still tried to change 17th September agreement by cutting the two election seat to one per regional state but failed due to a vote

- Madoobe got to name Garboharey DC a sort of pity point he can go back to his Kenyan handlers with

- SL was agreed their vote will take place in Xamar, that is all of SL including Warsans and Dhulbahante so now Deni has no power over their FGS MPs

- A election committee will be named and date announced any time

- Security will be SNA in conjunction with FMS darawiish and AMISOM

Wa bilahi tawfiq
The warsan MPS are chosen in Puntland not SL. Reer Lascanood are another matter.

I always said the Opposition are losers here simply because they have no State Backing them, the Kingmakers of this elections are the Statemakers and so far facing the realiaties are that Farmaajo/Rooble Coalition have the most MPs simply because they have Galmudug, KG, Gedo,Banaadir, Hirshabelle and Half of Somaliland MPS in the Pockets, here below are the MPs allocated for each States;

1621845216209.png

1621845271906.png

You see Galmudug alone has 38 MPs and KG has 69, Hirshabele 38 and Somaliland 46 and Gedo 16, so we can see by this who has the most collected MPs.

Here are all Abgaal Candidates convincing Pres.Qoor Qoor to elect them;

1621845447696.png

And here is AAW talks with Pres Qoor Qoor for backing;

1621845509737.png

I always said the Opposition are losers here simply because they have no State Backing them, the Kingmakers of this elections are the Statemakers and so far facing the realiaties are that Farmaajo/Rooble Coalition have the most MPs simply because they have Galmudug, KG, Gedo,Banaadir, Hirshabelle and Half of Somaliland MPS in the Pockets, here below are the MPs allocated for each States;

View attachment 186268

View attachment 186269

You see Galmudug alone has 38 MPs and KG has 69, Hirshabele 38 and Somaliland 46 and Gedo 16, so we can see by this who has the most collected MPs.

View attachment 186270

View attachment 186271
All Harti are chosen in Puntland as expected.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Bariire wait is this something new, I swear this is not the codes, check the codes of the current MPs, alot of them have changed their old codes by the way.

@codewebsduh Wait WR aren't counted under SL, anyway you can still move your selection seat to MOG it is not written in stone, all you have to do is change the code of your seat to Benadir, bring 101 elders to select your MPs and it being approved by the Benadir governor. You do not have to be under their slavery.

@Bariire wait is this something new, I swear this is not the codes, check the codes of the current MPs, alot of them have changed their old codes by the way.

@codewebsduh Wait WR aren't counted under SL, anyway you can still move your selection seat to MOG it is not written in stone, all you have to do is change the code of your seat to Benadir, bring 101 elders to select your MPs and it being approved by the Benadir governor. You do not have to be under their slavery.
I don't know bro, this is 17 September settlement but if there is a newer version than post it for us.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

View attachment 186268

View attachment 186269

View attachment 186270

View attachment 186271
28:pachah1:
giphy.gif

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I don't know bro, this is 17 September settlement but if there is a newer version than post it for us.
It doesn't change the outcome your analysis is correct, tell me has N&N announced their running candidate yet ? I believe for unity sake it should be Farmaajo, Rooble cannot run, and I believe if he does run both him and Farmaajo let the best man win, round one, and round to back to N&N.

It doesn't change the outcome your analysis is correct, tell me has N&N announced their running candidate yet ? I believe for unity sake it should be Farmaajo, Rooble cannot run, and I believe if he does run both him and Farmaajo let the best man win, round one, and round to back to N&N.

MX want jubaland presidency at all cost, but the kablalax crew use the " you can't have jubaland presidency while having Somalias presidency", so for that reason MXs politicians made deal with HGs for the PM post who will go to Mudane Taano who is the ambassador of Qatar.

Farmaajo will still be there politically perhaps he may run again in 2025.

I'm so confused why Harti keeps getting split up yet people on this thread celebrate Absame or HG as one.

Puntland is a good system.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
MX want jubaland presidency at all, the kablalax crew use the " you can't have jubaland presidency while having Somalias presidency", so for that reason MXs politicians made deal with HGs for the PM post who will go to Mudane Taano who is the ambassador of Qatar.

Farmaajo will still be there politically perhaps he may run again in 2025.
There is no gentleman's agreement between MX and "kablalax" akhi :mjlol:

I'm so confused why Harti keeps getting split up yet people on this thread celebrate Absame or HG as one.

Puntland is a good system.

So you support Deni, no one is splitting up Harti its yourself who are against each other

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This election saga has been going for a year now, hopefully we are in the end game