After securing Sanaag, Now Cayn.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
the british colony of 'jeegan' is also your country. im starting to think your a fake HY that pretends to be one that supports any havoc thats happening in somaliland

imagine a MJ that openly doesn't like puntland and supports bad things that happen to them
Puntland was founded peacefully. No tribe was coerced into it. Where as snm subjugated other isaaqs and dir, killing many and disarming them. Anything held together by the gun is bound to wither just like Siad Barre. They were against dictatorship and became one at the end. Hartiland shall secure its border, habaryonis shall become a legit state and dominate SL along with Rer Awdal. The whole north is due for peace and prosperity bi idnillahi karim.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Puntland was founded peacefully. No tribe was coerced into it. Where as snm subjugated other isaaqs and dir, killing many and disarming them. Anything held together by the gun is bound to wither just like Siad Barre. They were against dictatorship and became one at the end. Hartiland shall secure its border, habaryonis shall become a legit state and dominate SL along with Rer Awdal. The whole north is due for peace and prosperity bi idnillahi karim.
I’d love to bow to my HY overlords. Oh yeah all this is propaganda not true. This happens on both sides of the spectrum. All I trust is BBC Somali not some biased journalism.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

nice joke. awdal and the eastern tribes of SL will unite to make a great and prosperous somaliland inshallah

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
nice joke. awdal and the eastern tribes of SL will unite to make a great and prosperous somaliland inshallah
Sxb that’s what I want. I want more diversity in the SL government it shouldn’t be dominated by one tribe. Why did we vote for Kulimye in 2017? Are they brainwashed from the development projects shown on TV that aren’t 100% true. I would rather vote for Wadani than have muse again hope his term finally ends.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
PL after securing Sanaag. PL on cayn didnt did any progress just military zone since Cadi musa, but with Deni they start to build council,custom,schools,police station.
Faroole, ilkajiir and Farrah shire also deserve credit because they brought dubays back mentally and Deni and gallan are bringing it back militarily. Faroole build the ceel dhahar to cerigabo road. And naakgir university.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Garxajis are Somalilanders and will stay that way. General Carre does not represent the views of the largest Isaaq subclan.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Our last stop is near to burco. We will secure it from there then going east till widh widh.
Newer to Burco?! You do realize that Isaaq's live all the way to Erigavo correct? Why is your tribal state attempting to claim land that does not even belong to the Harti Darood? Ridiculous.