After my name change I got verbally abused by Madamelioness there4 I decided 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Jezebel is ugly in real life I bet on everything I love most apostates look horrendous like Ayan hersi.
listen...i am in utter SHOCK your autistic ass fixed your fingers to actually form a sentence. but i KNOW this personified refrigerator didnt just come for my cousin! let me hook your bitter ass with a gym membership. new year new calool!

raw

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
listen...i am in utter SHOCK your autistic ass fixed your fingers to actually form a sentence. but i KNOW this personified refrigerator didnt just come for my cousin! let me hook your bitter ass with a gym membership. new year new calool!

raw
Did you know Ayan hersi was a prostitute who sold herself for pittance on Amsterdam red light district?

This gaal qumayo is utter pestilence wallahi nacaalad ba ku taloo:susp:
listen! habier ayan hersi is off limits! she's above your mental capacity. you cannot comprehend her greatness. her only downfall is her coonery but its okay! if your MJ all your sins get erased. were the chosen people. and you CHOOSE to stay mad
tumblr_ocj9b2tKHp1qh9nffo1_500.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
listen! habier ayan hersi is off limits! she's above your mental capacity. you cannot comprehend her greatness. her only downfall is her coonery but its okay! if your MJ all your sins get erased. were the chosen people. and you CHOOSE to stay mad
tumblr_ocj9b2tKHp1qh9nffo1_500.gif
A gaal doesn't have a tribe you filthy prostitute f*ck you & Ayan hersi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts