After many months of being a Kaafir, IM BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Canuck videos are probably one of the main reasons why I even contemplated on returning back. I know it seems I'm never on here but I always read your threads. She's a very intelligent women. May Allah (SWT) increase her status in Jannah!
Thats nice man , keep it up for the rest of the year too don't be a Ramadan Muslim

What made you change your views? maybe it might help others in here.
1. I had recently broken up with someone that meant a lot to me and I needed comfort so I found it in the warm embrace of Allah.
2. I read a few islamic texts saying no relationship is a happy relationship without the blessing of Allah
3. I contracted a terminal disease that's near fatal. Deeply affects my day to day living. If I had stayed with my pious ways I would've never even have had it right now.

1. I had recently broken up with someone that meant a lot to me and I needed comfort so I found it in the warm embrace of Allah.
2. I read a few islamic texts saying no relationship is a happy relationship without the blessing of Allah
3. I contracted a terminal disease that's near fatal. Deeply affects my day to day living. If I had stayed with my pious ways I would've never even have had it right now.
You're a troll.
7297038340_390f4b5b04.jpg

:draketf:

pick a random religion and it does these same things.

:lol: what a surprise humans have a difficult time to change.

most atheist just fall back into old habits (what ever religious upbringing they had) anyway because that much easier.

@Canuck videos are probably one of the main reasons why I even contemplated on returning back. I know it seems I'm never on here but I always read your threads. She's a very intelligent women. May Allah (SWT) increase her status in Jannah!

I will pray for you Ali and you the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts