African Union; Somalia Army is ready to take over as AMISOM prepares to exit

wouldn't that be nice? no more bantus and xabashi walking around Somalia. anyone else finding it hard to believe it'll actually happen? :mjkkk:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It’s time for arms embargo to be lifted somalia is screaming iga bixi!

2021 is probably when it happens, with AMISOM leaving it'll be time to get real equipment like the ones Somali Army is training with in Turkey.

EHOD6wJW4AAAalh

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
wouldn't that be nice? no more bantus and xabashi walking around Somalia. anyone else finding it hard to believe it'll actually happen? :mjkkk:

Your absame brother @Farjano-Walad has fallen to the doctor, he is no longer an 'absamist' we had our FKD and it's over, osman mahmoud style, a total slaughter with his mouth open as he got laid out on the floor like makahil taking his last breath as majerteniya n dhulbahante raised doolo for Harti

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
2021 is probably when it happens, with AMISOM leaving it'll be time to get real equipment like the ones Somali Army is training with in Turkey.

EHOD6wJW4AAAalh

Kicks come back home to @FBIsomalia don't let these southies fool u, no matter how much weapon he has 'waa laga siibi kara' in open war fare as their urbanized, their not built for open warfare kiddo nor any history for it and no western general will advice them near the north and god forbid 'PL' which is 60% of the largest land space of northern desert, when HG who is only 10% of it did all that shocking things in the south, western generals are not stupid kiddo, he will tell u dont let your love of somalia get u killed, go back to qandala and sit this shit out with PL. No weapon edge can help an army if the soldier itself are not of the same 'specimen' as the enemy, u can send him to a southy but not the north, southies do not conquer the north, its the south who get conquered by usually weaker northern clans when they lose hand and flee

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Kicks come back home to @FBIsomalia don't let these southies fool u, no matter how much weapon he has 'waa laga siibi kara' in open war fare as their urbanized, their not built for open warfare kiddo nor any history for it and no western general will advice them near the north and god forbid 'PL' which is 60% of the largest land space of northern desert, when HG who is only 10% of it did all that shocking things in the south, western generals are not stupid kiddo, he will tell u dont let your love of somalia get u killed, go back to qandala and sit this shit out with PL. No weapon edge can help an army if the soldier itself are not of the same 'specimen' as the enemy, u can send him to a southy but not the north, southies do not conquer the north, its the south who get conquered by usually weaker northern clans when they lose hand and flee

Whether you like it or not national politics effects all regions, sidelining yourself is not the answer.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Whether you like it or not national politics effects all regions, sidelining yourself is not the answer.
Somalia nationality dead in 1991. When we have government represent all Somalis from Zeylac to Ras Kamboni. Then say words like national.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I never said 'sideline' PL, I don't believe in that at all as it hurts us more then them, but we need re-do federation as hybrid system and incoporate central banadir model lovers to gm/hs/sw/banadir under villa and PL/JL hong kong autonomy status with foreign portfolio, one nation yet two system model bro. U get what u want, and I get what I want, or the other answer is stalemate which means the world pulls out as their resources are not going to be wasted in nation who want to over-ride each other and simply 'cant', hence co-existence of various idealogies in the nation is best which by the way is all fuelled by 'HG' if u look at it carefully where they have a hand in nearly every camp of politics from irir-federal-central-shabab-hagnimo-their jambal won't stop bro as they ensure by having presence everywhere they can cause a 'deadlock' as their strategy is deadlock so ppl get exhausted with somalia and leave so their hormuud can operate, they even ally with egypt-qatar or anyone with a policy of increasing the vaccum or complicating it which has complicated u but not PL

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I never said 'sideline' PL, I don't believe in that at all as it hurts us more then them, but we need re-do federation as hybrid system and incoporate central banadir model lovers to gm/hs/sw/banadir under villa and PL/JL hong kong autonomy status with foreign portfolio, one nation yet two system model bro. U get what u want, and I get what I want, or the other answer is stalemate which means the world pulls out as their resources are not going to be wasted in nation who want to over-ride each other and simply 'cant', hence co-existence of various idealogies in the nation is best which by the way is all fuelled by 'HG' if u look at it carefully where they have a hand in nearly every camp of politics from irir-federal-central-shabab-hagnimo-their jambal won't stop bro as they ensure by having presence everywhere they can cause a 'deadlock' as their strategy is deadlock so ppl get exhausted with somalia and leave so their hormuud can operate, they even ally with egypt-qatar or anyone with a policy of increasing the vaccum or complicating it which has complicated u but not PL

I don't buy the political stalemate has to do with us as Somalis, its to do with foreign money some of our regional leaders are beholden to, ie Madoobe backing out of a deal he signed in Xamar after a visit to Kenya.

Jungle

VIP
Yes many of the soldiers are married and have kids in Somalia. So it's better to just incorporate then into the Somali army and give them citizenship.
Actually majority the soldiers rotate every few months so everybody gets paid except maybe the higher ranking staff they got. And even they dont stay longer than 4 months at a time. Dont spread that bs you clown.

How can a Muslim woman marry a non Muslim??Trolling on whole other level

I was just watching a professor from SL saying SL’s entire strategy is based on the FGS remaining weak forever. He always added that SL elites seriously need to consider resolving it through talks. I doubt the old guards will listen.
A new western Sahara in the making indeed.
So this all lies?

Musaveni even warned his soldiers to not get h.i.v aids in South Somalia

"Meeting them in Kimaka, Jinja, before their departure, Museveni said: You are leaving while healthy. Don't go and start irresponsible behaviour that will see you contract HIV/AIDS"

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
is this a guud or a bad thing and why do i have the feeling that we are gonna f*ck this up

Its good in that its a sign of our armed forces are gaining recognition and respect, and plus no foreign forces should be in Somalia, ie Ethiopians/Kenyans/Burundi/Americans, etc.

Ei5VUoyXcAEtdar

:nvjpqts: Somalis have a lot to be thankful for amisom's intervention. I hope Somali forces are actually ready to replace them.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:nvjpqts: Somalis have a lot to be thankful for amisom's intervention. I hope Somali forces are actually ready to replace them.

They have been ineffective, and have profited more than we have. It'll be good riddance when they depart.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
True, when was the last time they attacked a shabab held town? They need to go, pay the somali soldier.

No doubt, they have been here a decade and the recently capable Somali Army has taken back more territory than them. Which shows they have other priorities.

Trending