African soldiers have been in Somalia for 20 years and now we’ve learned that they have unleashed their seeds that now we have a new qabiil

beesha Madowweyne rn
Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

moved to tears crying GIF

we need a Reconquista for southern Somalia at this rate the entire country will become Bantu I seen videos of xamar and im disappointed it’s our job as northern Somalis to take back our land from invaders and finally build a wall to stop Bantus and Oromos from entering the country

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
2006 -2024

average birth rate for each year -500 children (they have had 22k soldier)

500 x 18=9000

These 9k kids will average 8 kids when they come of age in the next 15 years =72000

72000 x 8 = 576000 …in just 50 years. :ohlord:

folks we officially have beesha Madoow-Uganda

I've said it before and I'll say it again: South Somalia, start from Hiiraan, is a project occupied by hungry African soldiers, upheld by the Western/xalane mafia, and mislead by corrupt so-called elites / politicians on behalf of the people.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
we need a Reconquista for southern Somalia at this rate the entire country will become Bantu I seen videos of xamar and im disappointed it’s our job as northern Somalis to take back our land from invaders and finally build a wall to stop Bantus and Oromos from entering the country
:browtf:

It's so over. Project madowify South Somalia has succeeded. Puntland and Somaliland are the last bastions of what's left of the Somali tribe
RDT_20240430_1540423168712265182212903.jpg

Close puntland borders. Stop welcoming invasive bloodlines. Save what's left of Somalia

Somalia needs to give up Jubbaland to the bantus and let every single one of them move there and then close the border. There is no other option.
1) Ogaden conquered Jubaland in 1860.
2) Jubaland is Ogaden land, not Bantu land.
3) Ogaden decides the fate of Jubaland after Allah.

That aside, I don’t understand why you hate Bantus so much when you’re no different to them, you’re both ENTERTAINERS🤨if it wasn’t for Sayid Abdulle you would have become actual bantus.

Somalilandsun- In 1958 The British Protectorate of Somaliland had a royal visit: the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester. During this tour, the Duke brought a special message of greetings from the Queen to her loyal Somali subjects.
Ceremonial parades were a feature of the visit. The Duchess visited the Sheikh Secondary school and was entertained by girl students. Near Hargeisa, about a hundred mounted tribesmen had gathering to express their loyal greetings

So technically, the kids wouldn’t be Somali citizens. No wonder they want that law lifted :russ:
They would be.

Under Islamic law, you are what your mother is if the child is born out of wedlock.

They not only are Somali, but also belong to their mothers qabil.

Somalis love to pick and choose the deen it seems.

But on a lighter note, OP is a liar. Such a thing isn’t rampant Authobillah. Some of you lot are sick.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Stop cuck posting nacalad weird fantasies, @mods can y'all put this pethatic thread on qashin, this fucking guy whole acc is giving ajnabi fake fkd meterial nacalaa kugu yaal

Trending

Latest posts