Africa’s most handsome men

This is all just jealousy, we have 5g as a “low iq” nation and those other ones don’t. Somali women also won miss Africa in previous years so to say they are 12 is Bantu insecurity :birdman: but we move, we are on the rise as the rest stagnate.

This is all just jealousy, we have 5g as a “low iq” nation and those other ones don’t. Somali women also won miss Africa in previous years so to say they are 12 is Bantu insecurity :birdman: but we move, we are on the rise as the rest stagnate.
The somali population need nafaqo to increase intellectual capabilities, it's all tied to nutrition

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Somali man could’ve been 1st if we stop exporting carbs into our diets and start consuming vitamins d as an healthy alternative.

And our cultural clothes needs a reform too.

Macawis isn’t a cultural wear but a pajama that has been popularised (after the civil war).

What a disgrace.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Yea but mainly somalis watch those shows, and the only models we got representing us on a big scale are Somali women. No Somali men.

Honestly men and women don't really care about male models as much.

Having influencers isn't enough. We need Somali men entering the big leagues in the entertainment industry
Nah bro its better that we dont engage in these degenerate activities at all we aint tryna sell our soul to iblees :idontlike:

Barkhad damaged our image and west Africans are the main ones found working in the entertainment industry.

All we got is chunkz and a few other YouTubers/streamers.

We will need some more good looking Somali male actors to gain international recognition. We can't depend on just YouTubers.
I would rather it stay like this. The representation ain't worth it (in terms of acting/music)

I don't want my people to go through some of the most emasculating and dehumanising treatment. These yahood guys will do you over.

Trending