Adds on this website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Since I started browsing on Google chrome, there are adds on this site on the top of the page(s).

Has this site started allowing adds to make money or is it Google chrome?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
It's 20-fucking-16 who the hell is out there that doesn't use an ad-blocker? Unless you're on mobile then it's somewhat understandable.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I mean from my mobile. Not from my laptop. I have adblock on there but only for safari because I don't use Google chrome on my laptop.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Just checked lmao, the ads on this site aren't really that intrusive but yeah you can cop adblock browsers from the playstore and shit.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
yeah fam, the adblockers were all trials and whatnot, unless i ain't typing the right shit

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah I really want it on chrome

But yo chrome on mobile got some hella defective downgrades

Can't copy image location anymore :draketf:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Actually there's a way to decrease ads on your chrome, you have to use the built-in AdBlocker and mess around with the proxy settings though.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
What the hell is this? People discussing about ad blockers when we have ads on here?

Very ungrateful and disgraceful

Unfucking believable these ungrateful motherfuckers, you give them a free platform and they are not even willing to disable adblock so it can be sustained. Cannot believe what I am reading!

:mindblown::wtfdis::westbrookwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending